1

We were best friends in 7th grade and then shit happened. I started liking him as more than a friend and how much ever I wanted not to, it never went away.I told him I liked him cause I thought that my family and I were moving to Chicago and I wouldn't have to deal with the aftermath.

He din't take it the way I wanted him to and I pretty much did not give a fuck .But then because my brother's college stuff would be affected we decided not to move out.

I flipped and did not know how to handle the situation and things have been awkward as ever between us since then. The only time we talk to each other is to argue about something or ask to move out of the way.It sucks cause until recently I had still liked him and missed him.

One day during recess , he came upto me and asked me to come aside so that he could tell me something. I reluctantly agreed wanting to know what he had to say. While walking he suddenly stopped causing me to crash into his now towering back, I cursed out loud.

He turned around and asked me to go out with him , then started laughing probably because of my baffled expression , then asked me the same question again. I do not remember any of what happened next , but what I do know is that now I am happily married to that man and share three lovely kids with him.

Pick-up Lines , Imagines and Short Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें