1

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

«────« ⋅ʚ. sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ .ɞ⋅ »────»

The first thing I felt was pain, pain that made my teeth grind together as my body had just started to wake up.

My crimson orbs flutter open despite the pain that should have caused them to slam open like a curtain being ripped off.

The sight that I was met with was the basement, I could tell even without my night vision due to the sights of glittering mirrors all of which were smashed in the young Masters wake of being taken over by Trancy's soul.

My mind was suddenly struck with a realization of where is the young lord, but then my mind twists with memories and I forgot....

I had lost his soul, the soul I have spent 4 years cultivating and shaping into a perfect cuisine was spoiled by that spider, his very name causes chills of rage to make my body shutter at his low dirty tactics of stealing what was rightfully mine.

That golden eyed fiend will pay for the weakness of the hunger that I face for he had bestowed it upon me.

I was in my lords basement shackled to the wall, like a beast but I guess that wasn't too far off from what I was. I sighed out gently causing the room to echo with the sound of my sigh and I had no choice but to sit here until Faustus pays me a visit because he must've kept me for a reason.

I was an obstacle, why hasn't he killed me yet unless-

No there was no way he could have found out of what I was besides a demon I made sure of it and my abdomen stings again causing my tattered glove that was still on my hand to make contact with the source of the pain that had awoken me in the first place.

Not only had he stabbed me with that wretched blade, he shackled me like a unruly prisoner while he was more powerful than most demons in this Manor that is if the big breasted harpy decided to stay along with her foul mouthed servants that would always talk about her breasts and how they would feel in their palms.

Absolutely sickening for a servant demon to even come up with a desire for their masters. Servants are supposed to be servants not concubines, that's What succubi and incubi were for.

Speaking of servants, I know that Faustus will probably make me a servant for eternity due to the fact he was able to outwit me especially due to his age and experience and steal the soul that would have kept me fed for at least 59 years, which was a short time in my opinion but it was sufficient until I got a new contractor.

But thanks to Faustus I have lost that option and will probably never have a taste of freedom ever again. He'll keep the raven in a glittering cage for his own sick amusement.

But my monologue was intruded by the sound of the basement door opening and the sound of heels slowly clicking against the stairs as the intruder gradually descended down the stairs.

Speak of the devil, it was the spider himself in all his unhonorable  glory as his golden orbs met my crimson red eyes, my mouth set in a disgusted snarl of his despicable behavior.

"What do you want, Besides destroying me more than you already have?" His golden orbs turned sharp at my tone of voice with him but I honestly don't think manners matter anymore especially when it comes to Claude the spider who had tainted Phantomhive Manor with his presence.

But after I had said that his frown turned into a smirk that was able to make my face feel warmer at the sight of his soft blush pink lips set into a smirk that showed his long fangs.

Oh I must stop, but mating season was making that difficult for me to even fight back and just get lost in my waking lust that was slowly causing my blood to lose it's warmth as the chill set in.

I knew ever since I had awaken in the horrible reality that Faustus had out bested me, the spider was cooking up a scheme, it's a spider in their nature to be cunning and scheme.

He lifted my chin to look in his warm sun glow pigmented orbs with his coal shaded pupils that were dilating into slits about every 4 seconds.

The dilations were from mating season and my pupils were probably doing the same thing as well but Faustus continued,

"I have something for you." Claude snapped his fingers and the periwinkle clothed woman came over to Faustus and handed him my old uniform that made me look more masculine then what I actually was.

"You can work for me if you want to but if not I could just kill you and leave you for your own kind to feast upon." I knew I had no choice but to go along due to the fact that I didn't want my corpse to be that accessible and being able to be able to erase my corpse from existence like it never existed in the first place, it was always a displeasure of mine to be a part of a species that would cannibalize the corpses of our fallen brethren.

I looked at him with a mistrust in my eyes and he only sighed keeping his proud pose of having his left hand on his hip and his right dangling by it's side,

"I mean you're a raven demon, I'm sure you don't like to be put in a metaphorical cage such as this-" he gestured to the basement as if saying that this was the cage that trapped the raven and the spider was the key out, but he continued on with his sentence,

"I know you don't want to be here longer than you have to." He tilted his head to the right causing some of his chaotic waves of obsidian violet to sway with the movement and his side part had revealed more of his warm honey eyes and his voice had also taken a softer tone as if he was trying to seduce me into his web.

"Fine what am I supposed to do then?" I crossed my arms with the shackles creating a loud noise as they clunked together with my movements.

His eyes flashed a familiar magenta and my thoughts knew that this was going to go south very quickly because of the season that was arising.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of lord Faustus the rewrite. Moonlit_Streets is the original owner of this masterpiece.