Netflix

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm, hearing it is not very pleasing. Today was the first day of auditions. I still can't believe I get to have my own Netflix show. I quickly jump out of bed, head straight to the bathroom and pee. When I'm finally done with the relaxation of just sitting on he toilet which felt like hours, I brush my teeth. Finally I go and grab my suitcase and pack. After I pack the horrible madness of clothes, I check the time 9;00 am, Ughhhhhh I have be there at 11:00. I decide to go and get something to eat, as I'm walking down the steps I see Kory looking in the fridge as well. " Good morning queen" I say "Hey gurlll" "We better get going before we're late" he adds on as well. I quickly grab a cold half eaten cookie. As I munch on the delicious cookie I hear Kory say "come on queen." I hurry up and eat the last bit of the cookie. Afterwords I go and run up stairs and grab my suitcase and rush down stair only to see Kory already walking towards the door.

———————————————————

30 minuets later........

Me and Kory walk into the airport and it is just a big old mess and crowded. I mean I wasn't supposed to except a big clean house? Me and Kory head straight towards the luggage check. About 5 minutes later the lady says thank you and we decide to go and sit down and wait for our gate to be called.

10 minuets later.......
"We are now boarding gate 27 we are now boarding gate 27" "that's us Colleen" Kory says me and Kory quickly jump up and head to our destination. "We give the lady our tickets thank you and enjoy your flight." As I'm walking inside the tunnel someone bumps into me "oh sorry" the very strange person says "ohhh it's fine" Kory and I look for our seats. We finally find them, "I call the window seat" I hear Kory say "fine." Obviously I have to sit in the middle like always. Later on we hear a lady in the intercom say this "ladies and gentlemen we are not taking off please have your seatbelts on and enjoy your flight." Afterwards me and Kory plan to sleep for the rest of the flight. "Night Kory" "Night Colleen"