One-shot

AN: This is a one-short challenged by my fellow Identity V fan. Hope this is to your sastifiction, byeonmason94~

A brown-brown haired timidly peeked inside the dining room. Seeing that the coastis clear,the brunet sighed in relief and quickly entered the room.He then proceed to quickly search the room. He searched everywhere but couldn't seem to find what he's looking for.

"Where is it? I know it's around here somewhere. Where could they hae hidden it?"

The brunet was too caught up in his muttering and searching that he didn't heard the sound of the door creaking open to allow someone in. He did, however,hear the sounds of books falling on the floor and someone gasping in shock. He quickly turned around to see his fellow player staring at him in shock. The person's mouth was hanging open in disbelief. The brunet sighed and braced himself for the up-coming question he knew that was going to come.

"What the fuck are you wearing?!"

The loud question can be heard, echoing all the manor.

~Page Break~

Liam Grossford (Lucky guy's made up name.There is no mention of his name in the wiki last time I check) was looking everywhere but at the person who is standing infront of him. Naib Subedar had his arm crossed, waiting for the 'Lucky Guy' to say something. They were inside the mercenary's room right now. Right after Naib's rather loud question, Liam had picked up the fallen books and quickly dragged the shell-shocked mercenary into his room. Liam had waited until Naib snapped out from his shock to answer his question but he could not utter a single word. Naib sighed as the silence streched on.

"Liam,please anwer me. I want to know what happen before Jack came crashing in."

The 'Lucky Guy' flinched when he heard the famous Ripper's name. For some reason, the famous hunter had fallen in love with Naib at first sight. After some pestering (read: stalking) and fighting, Naib had agreed to be the ripper's lover. As Jack is very possesive and obssesive, he wold immediately come whenever Naib is injured or ,in this case, screaming. There would be hell to pay if he found out that Liam had caused Naib to scream. Liam sighed and began to explain.

"Wu-chan {the black and white hunter} and Joseph{ the photogarpher} decided to play a prank on me since they are bored. I have to find a certain item in the manor within a day."

" That doesn't explain.........this......" Naib trailed off as he pointed to what Liam was currently wearing.

Liam sighed as he pulled down the edge of whatever he's wearing.

"They are holding all of my clothes hostage until I finished my so-called mission. This is the only clothes that I could find that can fit me."

"A maid outfit." Naib spoke slowly as he stared, amused at Liam.

"S-Shut up! They found me at the laudary room!" Liam blushed.

Naib laughed for a bit before sighing as he stood up, running his fingers through his hair.

"What is it?"

"What?"

"The item you were supposed to find. I help you looked for it."