Pyramid

"Girls get in here" yelled Abby. "it's time for pyramid"

"Alright let's get right to it. On the bottom is Kendall."
Jill rolls her eyes and yells "that is not right Kendall got first overall in her division, she should be on top."
"Jill," says Abby "Kendall is there because she was the oldest in her age group and a 10 year old competing with 9 and 8 year olds better get first over all in her division. Next is Nia. I didn't have much to judge you on because you didn't have a solo. Mackenzie, your solo got second. She gives her a look,second is the first loser Knze,do better. Ok? Now we have Chloe you were first runner up. Chloe I expect more from you. Christi rolls her eyes "if you hade giver her choreography to the same legal as Maddie she would win first all the time"
"Like I say all the time it's not the choreography it's what yo do with it."

One on One With Christi;

Chloe and Maddie never have the same level of choreography so when Abby tells Chloe she needs to improve I'm just like how is she going to do that if you don't improve her choreography?

"And lastly on top of the pyramid is Maddie.You are now another national title holder! Congratulations! Ok for solos this week we have Maddie, Chloe, and Mackenzie. Maddie and Chloe will both be doing lyrical dances and Mackenzie will be doing acro.We also have a duet with Maddie and Chloe called not so long ago. this week our group dance is jazz and it's called Big City. Ok moms you are dismissed, girls spread apart.