''Mr. Stark, are you okay?''

I couldn't sleep again. I haven't slept well for almost 6 months. I'm working everyday, since 5am, till 3am. cause I couldn't sleep. I'm barely eating, but uh, this cute kid, he's my world right now. he's telling me to sleep, he's staying with me only to make sure if I'm okay, and making me coffee and food. I love this kiddo.

it was like 4:48am. I went down to my lab, and started working. I was upgrading my suit, this time mark 50. I was working on the bullets, and whole armour. I haven't noticed I spent already 3 hours there. shit, Peter was awake.

I turned around, and was about to go check if Pete is awake already, and making food. but he was already there, Peter was standing in the doors, a little bit scared of what he saw.

I was such a mess, in dirty clothes, normal.

-hey kiddo.

-mr. Stark, go take a shower and change clothes, please... - he said worried.

-fine.. - I couldn't say no to this puppy eyes, I got up and went upstairs, then headed to my room and took some clothes. clear clothes. then I turned around and have gone to the bathroom, I undressed and came under the shower. the water fell on me. it was even nice, to feel the warmth falling against my body, I liked it. I haven't taken a shower for a while. like.... 2, 3 months?

when I finished after an hour later, I dressed into new clothes, it also felt nice. but I never had time to change or shower, so...

I went to the kitchen, seeing Peter already in usual clothes, making breakfast.

-whatcha doing here, kid?

-eggs, mr. Stark - he turned around to face me and smiled. I loved his smile, I smiled back, cause he was way too cute. this kid is making my heart melt. right in this moment, I felt sudden pain in my heart, it hurt so bad.

-mr. Stark, are you okay?

I couldn't say anything, I passed out. did my arc reactor just explode?