How all this beef started

Cory thoughts
11:09pm
Friday

I woke up by baby CJ crying, I woke up I seen that Carmen was tried so I told her to lay back down. I walked up to the nursery. I started rocking him but he didn't go to sleep, so I had to bring Carmen to breast feed him then he went to sleep. It was about  3:56 so we tried to gone go to sleep.I woke up to the smell of bacon,eggs and sausage.(no homo)
I walked in the kitchen and seen Carmen flipping pancakes. Baby CJ was in his rolling pen so he was quiet. A few minutes later Carmen gave me a big stack of pancakes with eggs and bacon on the side. Also with a big tall glass of apple juice. I went on live to flex that my baby carmen  made me some eggs, bacon, grits and sausage. (NO HOMO)
Carmen got up and gave me kiss and grabbed the computer and started logging in to are Wells Fargo account. She made an ugly face then put an cut up pancake in her mouth. She put another cut up piece of pancake in her mouth then said "You changed the password bae ?" It sounded all mushy so I came around the counter to see what she was talking bout. I told her the password again it's "Ccgangforlife09755278".
She put it in and it didn't work..Tf I said I typed it in again and it didn't work..We called up Jeanae and asked her why was are account not working??
She juss hanged up in face. I'm thinking in my head did this bitch really juss changed are password I was so confused?? Carmen was screaming an was cussing,she was not feeling it at all.

Carmen thoughts ⬇️

I can't believe this bitch gonna fucking log us out are own fucking account. We got to fucking pay rent and OWWW, this bitch...esta estúpida perra culo puede  chupar  gran  culo polla esta perra realmente va a hacer esto, Ohhh este estúpido cluo  azda.
Carmen!! Corey said to me chill!!
As he put his cold fingers on my head! HELL NAH, I moved his hands away from my face that bitch gonna get ha ass whopped , Ima bout to call Airi bc this don't make no seens!

Airi thoughts

I was in an Uber on my way to go and see Tray and Gilly .  I told the Uber to stop at McDonald's I got me a breakfast meal and ate . I was watchin Cory live he was talking bout how he got locked out his Wells Fargo account..I was confused on why he was being such a bitch?  Then I hear Carmen yelling and sayin somthin in Spanish..
Then she said  " I m calling Airi" A few seconds later I see "Lil Hispanic"(which is Carmen)
I was so confused but I really didn't want to answer bc I didn't have time for the beff???
I hear some ppl that was on the live sayin"she on the live "
Then Carmen read it then she  starts yelling and shit.Then she starts sayin this stupid ass bitch really tryin it",Then she starts to say yeah that bitch scared to pick up the phone scary ass hoe...I was so fucking confused?? I typed "Carmen what the fuck wrong wit you?😧"
She reads the comment all out load and said "that bitch trying to act like this bitch is so stupid" ?..
Girl what tf yo problem I typed in then she start screaming and yelling "I told her stop yelling you doing way to much!"

Then she starts talking bout my momma and I don't play When it comes down to my family!  I told her to pipe tha fuck down you stupid ass bitch . You  stay fuckin yelling like yo momma didn't tell you to stfu!
I got off the live in  frustration!!
This stupid ass bitch really gonna get it!! I got my camera out. I was really ready to beat that bitch up . I juss told the Uber  driver to stop me at the nearest hotel. Bc I was really ready to make an video. I stoped at an hotel then I got my hotel badge then went in the hotel and bring in my language. I sat on this couch then put my camera sat up then sat there for at least an hour telling what really happend!

Then I went and got me a fish plate and went to sleep . The whole night my phone was digging like crazy . I had to turn my post notifications off. I woke up in the middle of the night and seen 25 post with my face on the video. I juss fell right back to sleep bc I didn't really have enough energy to even care ...