Part:1 Your past

(Y/n)POV
You felt warm arms around you, then cold hands touched your skin, you didn't like the feeling so you cried, you couldn't do much though because you were a baby.
You started panicking, 'Help....mom... MOM...' you tried screaming but all you could do was cry.

Third POV
One hour before that

At the hospital, "Miss.(m/n) congratulations it's a baby girl" the doctor said handing the small child to her mom. The mom didn't look happy, no, she had a creepy smile on her face. "Miss.(m/n) are you not happy?" the doctor assists said she had a worried face for the child.
"No, no, no, I love her," your mom said, "Well, what will you name her?" the assist said a pen in her hand, and the other had a clipboard. Your mom thought then said, "I'm going to name her (y/n) nightmareΩ"

*Don't judge okay, nothing came to mind if you have a better last name let me know ~ON TO THE STORY~*

Your mom said to the assist, the doctor, and assist froze "*Boom!*" The clipboard then fell to the floor, they both were shocked. Your mom smile grew, making her look creepy "is something wrong~" your mom said sweetly, too sweetly. "N-n-n-no m-m-miss," the assist said picking up the clipboard quickly then left, the doctor then said "y-y-you can l-l-l-leave in a while m-m-miss", "thank you" the doctor left the room. Your mom looked at you with disgust "At least you're quiet".

Outside the hospital

"Where is your bitch of a father?!" Your mom said, then a carriage pulled up, your mother got in with you in her arms not  "Where have you been?!" Your mom said anger in her words. Your father on the other hand look at your mom than you, "At work" he simply said not removing his gaze from you, "what are you going to do with that?" your father points to you.
"I don't know sell it" sass in her voice. "I know a man that might want it" your mother nodded to your father. Your father opened a little window that leads to the driver and gave him directions, the driver's eyes widen with shock, and fright but nodded. Your father turned to see you and your mom and said "At least she is quiet", your mother snickered at your father.

At the place
Still third POV

Your father got out of the carriage followed by your mother and you in her arms. Your father stopped and saw the person he asked to see.
"It's been a while since I've seen you" (???) said to your father, "yes it has Max," your father said back, "what do I owe the oner of your visit sir nightmareΩ," max said. "I want to sell you something, it's one of a kind that I don't need" your father moved out of the way of your mother, your mother stepped forward and showed you to the max. Max's eye's lit up "Oh, my, what do we have here?" your mother gave you to the max. You started crying lightly.

Max POV
'No way this is a child from THE nightmareΩ, I need it'
Max spoke fast "How much?"
NightmareΩ said "600,000$"
"Deal," I said and shook his hand.
I snapped my fingers together signaling my bodyguard to get the money. NightmareΩ saw the money and smiled, I said "Pledge making business NightmareΩ" I waked in the carriage 'I just hit the jackpot' i started laughing then stared speaking "~All the things I could do to you~, Hahahahahahahaha"
Then I saw the Military police 'Shit, Stupid horses' i saw my driver and bodyguard stiff "Don't worry about those idiot's" I said. We want to our lad, to test the new lad kid, I didn't like the word 'rat' for This little one because ~This little one is special~.
A smile crept on my face thinking about what to do first so many things I could do to this little one '~well, WHY NOT ALL~!!'.

Find out what happens in the next chapter
* I just want to say thank you and I hope I did good cause this is my first attempt at writing a book and I'm nervous *
·(y/n) your name
·(m/n) mom's name
·(d/n) dad's name
·max - a crazy scientist