IMAGINE: August Saving You

| IMAGINE for @littlewhitewidow |

You walk through the streets, pulling your hair back from your face. You glance at your watch. Where is August? Your boyfriend was supposed to call you thirty minutes ago to discuss some secret plan of his that he wants you, an assassin, involved in.

     "Apparently it wasn't that important." You snort. You try to ignore the irritation lurking through your body. You decide to call him just as you hear the whirring sound of helicopters in the distance.

      "Y/N, I'm sorry, but this is a really bad time!" August practically shouts into the phone. A loud sound is coming from the phone.

     "August, what's that noise? Why are you shouting?" You find yourself yelling back.

      "I-I...I can't really explain that right now, okay?"

     You still and look to the skies. "Wait, are you in one of those two helicopters?" You ask incredulously. There's silence on the other end. "August. You're in one of those helicopters, aren't you?"

     "H-how did you know about the two helicopters?" August demands.

     "Because they're flying right over me...?"

     What?! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Y/N, get out of there now!" August screams at you.

      "August, what's with all the dramatics?" You laugh.

      "Y/N, you don't understand. You weren't supposed to be in the city today. You have to get out now! I'm about to detonate a bomb!"

"You what?!"

     August sounds panicked as you start running down the street. "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I am so, so sorry." He cries.

     "I'm not going to make it, am I? Your secret plan was to blow up the whole city, wasn't it? You just didn't realize I was in it." You breathe, slowing to a stop as realization washes over you. You're going to die...by the love of your life's hand.

      "I-I'm so sorry."

     "You're going to let me die..." You whisper in horror.

     "I-I-I...." He stammers. You can't believe it. You can't believe he actually has to think about saving you. Tears fill your eyes. August takes a deep breath and finally speaks. "No. No, I am not. I'm not going to let you die." He grits out. "I'm turning this chopper around and I'm coming to save you."

      "You're really going to give up on your plan?" You ask doubtfully.

     "I don't care about the plan–not when your life is on the line. You mean too much to me. "

When the helicopter lands a few minutes later, you jump on it and hop into the co-pilot seat. August quickly takes off.

      "What's the hurry?" You ask, buckling quickly.

       "We're being followed."

     You glance behind and see the second helicopter flying behind you. "Oh." You breathe, your stomach flopping nervously.

      August reaches over and holds your hand. "Y/N, I wasn't going to leave you. I promise. I hesitated because I was weighing the options. Then I realized there weren't any options but to save you." He tells you, maneuvering the areial vehicle through the air.

     "I know. But I also know how much you have resting on this plan." You say, staring at him.

     "I don't care. You're more important. I love you, Y/N. Nothing, not even this plan, will stand in the way of that."

     You smile and squeeze his hand just as the second helicopter rams into your helicopter. "That might." You breathe in horror.

     August smiles reassuringly at you. "Don't worry. We can handle this."

     You pull a gun out of your boot. "Yes, we can." You smile.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!