that smile

Tigerstars view

I was walking to high school by myself. People think that iam a bad guy . I am a good guy right? Anyways when I got to high school I seen him. I seen brokenstar talking with his friends. I blushed and looked away.  Well I like  brokenstar ever since we was little. He never noticed me in till now . Brokenstar turned his head as people was making fun of me he looked at his friends then came to me waving " hey tigerstar right?" I tryed to control my blushing " yeah that's me," I said shaking. Broken flashed a model smile . That's when  my heart dropped. Brokenstar was kept on smiling " hey come with me to meet my sister and my friends," he said dragging me over there. I looked at an emo girl with long black hair with red eyes. I knew who she was she was DarkWolf (c2264318) the darkest girl in the school. They guy nexted to  her was blackstar, he  had short black hair with green eyes, I waved to him , he waved back. There was a strange looking girl next to him. She had red,brown,black, and white hair with green eyes. " Who is she?" I asked looking at the girl. Brokenstar smiled " that's mapleshade ." Now I definitely remember her  now .  She looked at me smirking " like what you see?" I rolled my eyes " what's with the hair ?" Mapleshade touch her hair " oh I was born with it." Brokenstar  flashed his model smile again. I felt like telling him I like him but no he probably likes mapleshade or someone else.