chubby bunny pt1

Every year at my university there would be a chubby bunny challenge held at one of the fraternity houses, but it came with a twist. In this version a guy and a girl would pair up, and instead of stuffing their cheeks, the guy would stuff the marshmallows up the girls pussy.

I'm a freshmen so this would me my first year participating and I'm honestly really excited. From what I've heard things get really interesting.

I chose brick to be my partner since he was really hot and we fuck all the time so it wouldn't be awkward, but we weren't exclusive since we're both too horny to sleep with only one person but that's beside the point. We walked into the frat house together, his hand gripping my ass while my arms were wrapped around his waist.

The first thing I noticed were the three people standing at a makeshift podium, a guy sitting at a large chair and two girls on either side of him, sitting on the arms of the chair. what really surprised me was their attire: the girls were dressed as bunnies. they wore white bunny ears, a white frilly bra decorated with pompoms, a white tutu that left their add hanging out of it, showing off the bunny tail butt plug they were sporting, and finally a baby blue garter belt and bright pink heels. The guy inbetween them was wearing grey bunny ears and tight pink boxers that showed off the outline of his dick, a sight that made my pussy juices flow. From the microphone in his hand it brcam pretty obvious that he was the host.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, how are you all doing today?" He said to the crowd "horny I hope" he said with a wink as the crowd hollered.

"Ok here's how this is going to work, each pair will go to one of the stations and when the timer starts the gents will start stuffing the ladies with marshmallows, when the timer goes off, well start taking them out and counting, the pair that has the most marshmallows wins a trip to Spain. Now get to it!"

I hurried with brick towards one of the stations. Each station had a table, a pillow, a dozen packs of marshmallows and a long wooden spoon. I thought the last item was and odd addition but didn't question it.

I took my short skirt off along with my thing and threw them to the side, I was about to get on the table when I thought "what the heck" and decided to take off my top and bra off too.

"That's fucking sexy" said Brick as he pulled me into him. He started grinding into me, I moaned as I felt his dick start to harden. "I wanna take you right now" he said and as much as I wanted that too, the timer was about to start so I pushed him away "we can do that as much as you want in Spain." I replied before quickly lying down on top of the table, putting the pillow underneath my butt to make it easier for Brick to access my pussy.

"OK THE TIMER WILL START IN...
..3...
..2...
..1!!"
Suddenly I felt brick put one marshmallow in slowly before pushing it in. He was going agonizingly slow "What the hell are you going" I asked him.
"Putting marshmallows in your pussy?" He asked looking confused.

"Are you seriously gonna put them in one by one? This is a competition dude we wanna win"

"Alright if that's what you want" as soon as he said those words he started shoving handfuls in me, he was basically fisting me. I couldn't stop moaning and I was really tuned on.