⠀⠀𝟮𝟯. ❛ KINGDOM OF THE BLIND ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 ❜

chapter no. 023!

❝ FLARPY BLUNDERGUFF

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

﹙ JANUARY 15TH, 2014 

     "SO, LET'S TALK ABOUT SEXUAL HARASSMENT," Rhonda announced, straightening out her posture as she looked out upon the dozens of agents' faces staring back at her. A few people had out their notebooks and pens, somehow eager to take notes. "Sexual harassment isn't always a quid pro quo arrangement. Maybe it's a conversation between two co-workers that makes you feel uncomfortable."

     At the woman's words, I couldn't help but furrow my brows and cross my arms. Glancing at the brown-haired doctor to my left, I noticed that he was genuinely paying attention to what the woman had to say. Shifting my gaze further down, I bit back a smirk at the bored and slightly annoyed expression clouding Morgan's face.

     "Maybe these co-workers use phrases like..." Turning my attention back to the presentation, I sighed quietly. "Baby Girl." The moment the nickname slipped out of her mouth, nearly half the eyes in the room glanced toward Penelope and Morgan. "Chocolate Thunder." Morgan blinked. "Or...Where's my big black twelve-pack?"

     A bundle of whispers, chuckles, and murmurs spread throughout the room as Rhonda stared Penelope down. Shakily moving her stare to her best friend, the blonde's eyes were wide. "Who blabbed?" she hissed, and Morgan shook his head as he rolled his eyes.

     Moving my gaze, I caught the tight-lipped smirk that Rossi was throwing both my way and toward Blake and JJ, who were sitting together. Biting down on my lip, I instantly lowered my eyes to the ground to keep myself from snickering.