⠀⠀𝟮𝟰. ❛ OPERATION AZRAEL ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒛𝒓𝒂𝒆𝒍 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒛𝒓𝒂𝒆𝒍 ❜

chapter no. 024!

❪ 𝚃𝚆 : 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙵 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙲 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚂 &𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃

𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃.

❝ AND IT WON'T BE LONG.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     NOTHING BUT DARKNESS ENGULFED THEM. All the lights had been turned off and the door locked as Stephen Leone slammed her against a wall. "Let me go!" Cara screamed in the darkness of the night, unable to depict where she was as his clammy hands danced along her torso. Her body was twisting and turning violently, but no matter how hard she fought—no matter how hard she tried, she was still stuck. Completely and utterly stuck.

     His hot and icky breath smelled of weed and beer as he whispered in her ear, "Oh baby-cakes, calm down."

     "I'm not your baby-cakes," she grunted, trying to move her body away, but the chains around her wrists and legs made it impossible for her the move anywhere.

     Cara's eyes clenched shut as she felt Stephen kiss down her neck. "Stop," she ordered, her stomach churning as she felt his hands slide up her shirt.

     "Don't worry, your boyfriend will never know this happened."

     She felt like she was going to be sick. Sweat slid down her face. "I said stop, Leone."

     As the words left her mouth, a blade was pressed against her throat, silencing her. "Not another word," he hissed, moving his face up so they could make eye contact.