:CREEPY PASTA: Smiler:

First of all I would like to say HI! To Pinkstylist. He made his own makeup tutorial and I decided to make a creepy pasta back story! cx 

Charlie if you're reading this, I hope you enjoy! cx 

XVXVXVXVVXVXXVXVXVXVXVVXVXXXVXVVXXVXVXVXVXVXV

[)Narrator(]

It was a dark, cold night. The owls were hooing and the crickets were chirping. 

Inside a small home on Robinson Street, a very strange man was very depressed.

His name was Grayson Moore. Grayson's life had gone downhill ever since he fell in love with a girl named Chrisian.They were going to married after a long relationship of 5 years.. until Chrisian skipped town and was never seen again...

She left Grayson heartbroken, and depressed. So depressed that he wouldn't even sleep. He couldn't. 

Grayson had gone mental since Christian left him. He heard voices. He hillucinated. He daydreamed constantly about her. He would tell himself that Christian would come back, and they would get married.

But deep down.. he knew she wouldn't come back.

After a long night of thinking, Grayson ate a peice of bread smothered with butter. He sat down on his living room couch. And stared at his TV. What appeared on his TV was nothing more than pure static. 

He finished his bread, turned off his television, and slowly walked upstairs. He lay in bed, knowing that he wouldn't sleep. He tried, and tried, and tried. For hours.

But nothing happened. 

Grayson sat up, and started crying.

"Why would do this to me? We were in love! But you just.. left me!" he said with a raspy voice.

He stumbled into the bathroom. He grabbed a random bottle of medication, and took all the pills. He sat in the corner of the bathtub, crying, and rocking. 

"Just die! PLEASE! I can't suffer like this!!" He screamed. He had had enough.

He stumbled downstairs and grabbed the nearest kitchen knife. He stabbed himself in the stomach several times.

Everything went black.

VXVXVXVXVXXVVXXVXVXXVXVXVVXXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXXVXVXVVXVXVX

Grayson woke up. He was still on his kitchen floor. He got up, went to his upstairs office, and grabbed a silver staple gun. He painfully stapled his eyes open. 

He cried in pain.

He sat on his couch, with his staple gun in hand. He turned on the TV, and stared at the static. 

He stapled both corners of his mouth to a smile.

"I will happy now. And I won't fall asleep," he said. 

He stumbled outside, to see the bright sun. 

He watched a woman jog by. She stopped and stared at him. He had blood dripping down from the staples. 

She screamed, and called 911                                                                                                                            

Darkness.

VXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXXVXVVXVXVXVXVXVXVXXVVXVXVXXV

Grayson this time, woke up in a white room. He looked down to see himself in a straight jacket.

He could feel the pull of the staples on his face.

He was happy.

XVXVXVXVXVXXV MANY MONTHS LATER.. XVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVX

Grayson had had enough of this torture. He had to find a way to break out.

So he did. 

He felt the breeze through his hair. The pull of the staples.

Someone had to pay, for this torturing.

"If Christian treated me bad.. then all women will. They must pay," He said and stumbled into the forest.

To this day, Grayson goes around killing girls and women of various ages. They call him the Smiler, because of his painful, stapled smile.

[)The End(]

Hope you enjoyed! cx