Stalker

Maine is a junior in college and Alden is her stalker 2 years her senior.

He first saw Maine late at night in Starbucks. She was so busy doing her research and is pumping her veins with caffeine to stay awake. He's seen her there quite a lot lately. He's been following her secretly eversince. She usually goes home at 2am and her dorm is just 5 blocks away.

One night, on her way home, in the alley, he suddenly grabbed Maine from the back and covered her mouth. Her shocked self couldn't make a sound. She's still on her uniform, a blouse and a skirt which made it such an easy access for Alden.

He didn't say a word. He's trying to restrain Maine's hands and cover her eyes. He tied her wrist to the nearest metal pipe above her head. As soon as he did just that, he stepped back at looked at his work.

There, Maine is standing right in front of him, in all her glory.

"Please don't kill me. Please. Please don't kill me", she cried whispering.

Alden pulled her panties down and rubbed her mound. She feels so soft. He yanked her blouse open causing the buttons to fly out. He gently kissed her breasts causing her to moan. He switched from on breast to the other. Alternating to make sure he gives each equal attention.

Maine is still scared, yet he's giving him other worldly pleasures that go straight south to her weeping vagina. Alden kissed her all over. From her breast to her core. He didn't miss a spot. She moaned and panted.

He was so mesmerized by her sound and her body that he made sure she'll enjoy his ministrations. He knelt on the alley floor and placed Maine's right leg over his shoulder as he sipped and lapped her nectar. Her pussy is so sweet and addicting, he wants to keep her there forever.

Maine moaned louder and louder that he had to shut her up. He stuffed her mouth with her panties to keep her quiet. She looked so ravishing that way.

He setup his phone to record what he's about to do. He slowly inserted 2 fingers in her and started pumping. Her muffled moans sounds so sexy. The way her hips sway as he pushes his fingers in. He made sure he has it all on video.

He can feel his member waiting to be unleashed, it ached for her for so long. Eversince he saw her, he wants to fuck her and make her his.

She's so wet now. It is time. He wrapped Maine's legs around him and leaned her to the wall. He gently pushed his cock in as Maine initially winced and her begs of mercy muffled. Soon it was replaced with muffled screams as Alden kept on pushing in and out of her.

Soon, her muffled screams became muffled moans. He knows she's now enjoying it. Little did he know that the current situation they're in is Maine's secret fantasy. She came so hard and Alden just kept on pumping in and out faster. He came inside her. He made sure she gets it all until the last drop.

He felt Maine go limp in his arms after they both came. He stopped the video from recording. He slowly undid the ties on her hands but left the blind fold on. She was panting still, coming down from her high. She didn't move a bit.

Alden left her in the alley and watched her from a safe distance. He saw her tidy herself. She's got a hard time walking but she's trying. She was covering herself. He followed her until she was in her room. He made sure she reached home safe... Except from him.