Yoongi

"Y/n...promise that no matter what, we will always be bestfriends."

"promise."
.............

I was bestfriends with an amazing man, Min yoongi. Or I thought so. 

We have been through everything together. And no. I dont love him like that, but we are soulmates and I would be heartbroken If anything happend to him.

In Korea it winter, and its so damn cold. To the point if you stay outside with a thin sweater you might actaully freeze to death. I was warm inside my house when I got a text from yoongi. I smiled at the name and put my hot coco down.

"Hey, can you come over? I need to talk to you."

 I giggled thinking he needs help with cooking. He sucks at it. I agreed and got up.

I changed into jeans and put on a sweater.

Dumb idea.

I put on my sneakers and headed out the door. I decieded to walk since he only lives a couple blocks away.

I soon got to his house and quickly knocked because I was freaking cold. The door opend and I met eyes with yoongi.

"Hm, come in." He said walking back in the house. I walked in and shut the door.

"Soooooo....whats up?" I asked. My mood dropped when he mentioned her....his girlfriend jin-a.

"I fucked up, so I need advice." He begged. Even tho I hate Jin-a I love yoongi. So I told him everything a girl wants when they get in a fight with their boyfriends.

"thanks Y/n" He sighed in relief. I smiled.

"No problem." I  chuckled. We then heard the front door. Just then She came in.

"Oppa I- Who the hell is this?" She asked looking at me in disgust.

"ah. Hello Im Y/n. Yoongi friend. I came over because he asked for advice." I cleared out the sitution. I thought.

She scoffed, " YAH! MIN YOONGI, YOU GO TO SOME OTHER GIRL AND NOT BE FOR ADVICE!"

She yelled. Yoongi sighed. "no..i asked her about how to-" jin-a cut him off.

"Tell her to leave! And never contact you or we are over!" She said crossing her arms. My eyes widend in shock. He surely will pick me..right? He sighed loking at both at us then me with sorry eyes.

"Leave. And never contact me agian" I widend my eyes, and looked at him. Tears about to fall.

"LEAVE!" He yelled out. I lowerd my head and walked past his smirking girlfriend to the door. They then slam it in my face.

My eyes start to water, as I realized he picked his 2 months girl-friend over his 18 year bestfriend. I started walking as my tears started freezing. My thin  sweater was useless as it started to rain badly. 

My poor, sad, body started shaking as my body got cold. My slow-walking was terrible as I havent even got to block 3. I stopped in place as I collapsed to my side curling up in a ball. 

I started to shake more as my sweater got soaked from the rain. I longed for heat. Warmth. Yoongi's embrace.

Tears once start to stream down my face as I think about our memory. That one time I found my ex-boyfriend laughing at me with his new girlfriend, so Yoongi pretended to be my boyfriend. Or the time I depressed so he bought me a whole bunch of food. Or the time he took care of me when I was sick, and our movie nights. 

Oh how I missed that. but that was all gone because of a woma. A woman whom he loves more than me. 

I start to grow tired, as my eyes start closing. A tear streamed down my cheek as I took my last breath.

I kept the promise, but you didnt..