Chapter 1

At eight o'clock on the first of September, a girl's scream could be heard from the Malfoy Manor, the prestigious home that had been in the Malfoy family for years. Of course, screams aren't that rare from the manor. In fact, if you knew the Malfoys, it was to be expected.

That morning, however, the screams were for a less... extreme reason. The only daughter, if you could call her that with the way she is treated, of the Malfoy family had been awoken with a splash of water.

Narcissa Malfoy ascended the extravagant staircase in the manor to get to her daughter's room. Once she got there what she saw didn't surprise her. Her son, Draco, was standing beside his sister's bed with a bucket of water by his side, smirking. Her daughter, Industria, was sitting up in her bed, which was as soaked as she was, with an infuriated look on her face.

Narcissa sighed as she gazed upon her children.

She scolded the two, "How many times do I have to tell you to quit aggravating each other?"

Draco's eyes widened and he defended himself, "Father told me to wake her up so that we can get to the express and that was all that I was doing."

Industria glared at her brother before she sweetly told her mother, "I didn't do anything other than wake up to water being flung upon me."

Narcissa sighed and told Draco to leave so that Industria could get washed and ready.

Before leaving the room Narcissa sent a pointed look to her daughter and told her to be ready in thirty minutes.

The two Malfoy children, though they would argue that they are not children, stood on the Hogwarts Express platform with their parents. The four of the Malfoys had apparated there and the parents were speaking with their offspring.

The two kids decided to board the train and find a seat. They didn't know where to go but Industria knew that she didn't want to be near Draco on the train. She would never make friends with his pompous self around. She hasn't had many friends since the only people she really sees are from other prestigious households with equally horrible people as the Malfoy's themselves.

Industria tells Draco, "I am going to go find a seat far away from you."

Draco rolled his eyes and replied, "Don't mess anything up too badly while we are here."

"I won't," Industria says to Draco.

As she walks down the corridor Industria quickly realizes that most of the compartments are full. She soon finds a compartment with two boys sitting down. They were almost identical. They each had ginger hair, brown eyes, freckles and mischevious smirks on their faces. Industria could overhear them discussing pranks.

Industria took a step in and said, "Umm... sorry to interrupt your prank schemes but most of the other compartments are full. Mind if I sit in here with you two? I can give you some ideas."

The two boys looked at each other before smiling.

"Of course," The first one says.

"You can," The second boy says.

Then they simultaneously said, "Are you any good at pranks?"

Industria looks between the two of them and shrugs, taking a seat.

"I think I am. But I don't really get the chances to pull many pranks at the manor."

They both raise their eyebrows and ask, "Manor?"

Industria blushes and says, "Yes. Umm... The Malfoy Manor. My name is Industria Malfoy."

Both of their eyes widen and they look at each other and have a sort of telepathic conversation.

"And you are talking to us?" They both said.

Industria sighed and said, "First, I don't know, and don't care who you are. Second, I am not like everyone in my family, in fact, I hate most of them. Third, I know that I am not going to be a Slytherin so I am already going to be in huge trouble. I may as well try and make some friends."

The first one says, "I'm George Weasley."

"And I'm Fred Weasley," The other boy says.

Industria sighs and says, "So because the Malfoys hate the Weasleys because you like muggles you expected me to hate you too."

"Kind of," They replied.

"Well, I'm not," Industria says, frowning.

"You said-" Fred started.

"Something about-" George continued the sentence.

The twins said at once, "Not getting put in Slytherin?

"We thought every Malfoy was put in Slytherin?"

"They usually are but as I said and as you see I'm a bit different. I don't enjoy how prejudice my family is and how horrible they are. I don't have many friends because the only people I really see regularly are other rich prestigious families," Industria states, frowning deeply.

"Well, we'll be your friend, Industria," George says with a firm nod.

Industria peps up, "You will?"

Fred grins widely, "Of course we will. You said that you aren't like the other people in your family so why not?"

"You said that you know some good pranks?" The twins simultaneously say, once again.

She nods and says, "I believe so."

"Well, then," Fred says.

"We should become."

"Great friends."

Industria smiles and says, "Well, in that case, please call me Tia. Industria is way too formal."

The twins look at each other, nod, and look back at her before replying, "Absolutely. Nice to meet you, Tia."