1

Marie's POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I rolled over grabbing it and answering not bothering to look at the name.

Me: hello
Luc: hey girl it's me you up yet?
Me: Actually your call just woke me up.
Luc: Damn I'm sorry. But you gotta get ready we gotta be down there by 4 and its 1.
Me: Oh shit I totally spaced Luc. I gotta tell my dad after I get ready. Be here by 3:30 I may have to get outta the house quick.
Luc:I gotchu girl. Don't let that fucker hit you again please.
Me: I'll try Luc. But we both know how he is.
Luc: i know but get ya ass ready. Cause you gonna love the surprise i got for you.
Me: okay bye Luc

I hung up jumping outta bed, I ran to my closet and picked out cute white low cut ripped skinny jeans, a Scrim crop top, and black vans. I went to my bathroom starting the shower and then stripped from last nights clothing. I got in letting my body adjust to the warm water. I washed my hair and body and turned off the water. I wrapped a towel in my hair and quickly dried off with another one. I put on a black lacey bra and matching panties and put my outfit on. I took my hair out of the towel brushed it and put it in two french braids. I decided not to do my makeup do to the fact I would be in a crowded venue. I threw on a pair of black socks and then my vans. I smiled at my apperance in my mirror as I made my way to my bed to grab my phone. Checking the time it was already 3, I sighed as I walked outta my room and saw my dad sitting on the couch watching a show.

"Hey dad I'm going out for a while. I should be back no later then 1." I spoke as I slowly approached the couch.

"Where are you going? Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" He asked in a furious tone.

"Dad I'm 21, I figured it wouldn't be a problem" I spoke quietly trying not to upset him.

"You live under my roof. You ask my permission!" He yelled as he stood up.

"But I neve-" before I could finsih I felt his fist hit my eye.

"Just fucking go" he said and sat back down. I held my face trying not to cry as I made my way towards the door. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket as I walked outside. I pulled it out and looked at it seeing Luc's name pop up.

Me:hey what's up? I'm standing on the side walk.
Luc: Okay i just wanted to make sure I'm turning on your street now.

I hung up as his car pulled to a hault in front of me. I still held my eye not wanting to check if it was bruising or not. I jumped in the backseat and Luc turned around.

"Move your hand" he said softly and so i did. His face went from worry to complete anger. "I want to fucking kill him" he said as he turned back around and took off away from my house.

"Luc I'm fine" I said softly and looked down at my phone. I wasn't really sure if I was lying or not, but I didn't want this to ruin the night.

"No you aren't Marie. That motherfucker has no right to treat his own daughter that way." David spoke up looking at me from the passanger seat. Luc just nodded and I sighed knowing they were right. I kept my mouth shut the whole ride not wanting to upset them even more.

"Okay we're here. And my surprise is this now close your eyes" Luc said and I did. He slid something over my head and I heard David chuckle. "Open" he said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. I opened my eyes looking down at the thing he put on me. I noticed it was a pass that said meet and greet with a picture of $uicideboy$ on it. I gasped and looked at both of them. They chuckled as i reached up and gave each of them a hug.

"No fucking way" I said and Luc just smiled as him and David kissed my cheeks.

"You deserve it" they said in unison. Okay that was just weird. I smiled and thanked them again as we exited the car and made our way to the fillmore across the street from where we parked. I was meeting two of my favorite people and I couldn't be more excited.  All thanks to my 2 best friends.

Thats it for chapter 1.  I hope you guys enjoyed it. I've noticed there isn't much stories out about $uicideboy$ so I decided i would make one. Im not very good at writing at the moment. But having a broken ankle and being sick i decided why not try? Tell me what ya think in the comments and if I should continue this book. Thank you for reading!!😘