Yoongi pt.2

After my girlfriend left, I decided to call Y/n. 

Y/n is my bestfriend since forever, im not gonna just give her up.

The  number you have dialed is not a-

I ended the call. Weird, she's probaly ignoring me. I'll just walk to her house. I put on my coat, and shoes and head out the door. 

No even 2 blocks I see a crowd of people.

"Aish...I really need to move." I told myself. With my huge curoisty I walk over to the crowd. After a whole bunch of pushing, I got to the front.

My heart dropped. Breathing stopped. World stopped. There was Y/n. Uncounsious. I run to her lifting her head.

"No..no..NO! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" i yelled out. One man snapped out of it, and called 911.

~5 minutes later~

We arrived at the hospital, and they were currently trying to help her. I paced back and forth. This was all my fault. I picked my ignornt girlfriend over my loving, helping bestfriend. I deserve to die not her.

Tears were threating to fall, but I had to be strong. For Y/n. I rush over to the doctor as I saw him.

"DOCTOR! DOCTOR! IS SHE OK?" I yelled out. He walked over to me with his head down low. He then looked at me with gentle eyes. I know why, but...I dont want it to be true.

"Hwang Y/n...died at 6:30 pm....due to hypothermia." He told me patting my shoulders. My hands drop along with my head. I couldnt belive it. It was simply not true. She had to be alive, she is alive! Right?

"Im sorry for your loss, but she would not give this up untill her death." He said as he handed me a silver ring.

As soon as the ring dropped in my palm, I start balling my eyes out. Knees weak. Could not breathe. Face red and heated.

It was the promise ring...I gave her.....

You kept the promise, but I didnt....