Gay

NOTE: i have nooo idea what school is like in Japan. This story is written by an American whose school system is completely different, so im sorry if shits not exactly the same as the show.
-
"Pssssst, Sero"
"sero~"
"Sero whats #2"
"Is it B?? Cause I got B, but I could see it being A,C, or D"
"Kaminari" Aizawa's Voice boomed from the Front of the room. "What part of 'test' don't you understand"
"Sorry, sir" Kaminari's head snapped down to the paper on his desk. He was only on question two and it had been at least 10 minutes into the test. His leg was shaking and his pencil was tapping, he was having a hard time focusing on this dumb quiz Aizawa had given them. It was about Logs and other long words Kaminari didn't understand, all he wanted was to get it over with. So he did the only logical thing to do, Christmas tree it. Random answers for random questions, I mean it's just one lousy test-
"Kaminari, you're on the edge of failing. Now your teachers have done their best to prepare you, yet you keep failing all your tests. You have a 68 in your first period a 50 in your second,a 62 in your third, shall I continue?"
"No, I get it."
"Do your homework and maybe try studying once in a while, okay?"
"Yes, sir"
"Go to class son."
Kaminari grabbed his bags and left the room, this was the third time this month he had been called to an office. It was never ending, they always said he needed to pay attention better or study harder but, he just could never stay focused. No matter how hard he tried.
"Yo! Kami! Wait up!" Sero was running up towards him, Bakugo and Kirishima we're close behind, walking at a steady pace.
"Bastard, why the hell did you think aizawa would let you cheat, and off of Sero of all people."
"Yeah bro, did you not study? What'd you make?"
"I did, I guess not long enough huh!" He smiled, looked down, "made a 35." Everyone whipped their head towards Kami.
"How the fuck do you even get it that low." Kami laughed but god did it hurt, he felt so stupid he just wanted to go home and cry like he did after every test he failed.
"Hey, Kami." His head flicked up to Sero. The taller male leaned over Kami,
"Want me to come over later! We can watch movies and eat pizza." Sero smiled.
"That movie Truth or Dare is on Netflix!"
"Ugh Kami you know I hate Horror movies"
"Common dude you'll be fine"

"AHHH"
"Sero it wasn't even that bad."
"Screw you, the bitch just got eaten by cockroaches!"
"I've seen worse."
"Gross"
The boys laid under a blanket with a bowl of popcorn to their side, their shoulders touching and a horror movie playing loudly throughout the house.
"Hey, kami."
"Yeah"
"Have you been feeling okay lately." Kami sat up.
"What, yeah, why."
"I don't know you just have seemed, out of it ever since, ya know."
"My grades?"
"Yeah,," Sero trailed off. It caught him off guard, I mean how can someone just be okay with such bad grades, he couldn't imagine making a C let alone failing, his mother would have his head. Kami sat up.
"I just, I don't know. No matter how hard I study or how much I pay attention in class it's like,, I forget everything the next day. It's stupid I know, but I'm dumb so."
  "Don't say that."
"Why it's true." He sighed and fell back onto the couch, leaning back on sero, denkis back on Seros stomach, he's head nudged between his neck and shoulder. His heart beat was loud and fluttered, Denki couldn't help but look up at Sero's flushed face.
"Sorry."
"What? Oh,, No!! Y-you're fine kami. If you're comfortable."
"Okay" He of course took the chance to be as close to sero as humanly possible. He laid his legs over Seros lap, wrapped his arms and rested his head. Comfortable as possible right? Seros face was brighter then red.
"Hey maybe, we could I dunno. Maybe study together tomorrow? I mean like, only if you're cool with" sero kept rambling about studying together, it was cute to say the least, but Kami had enough.
"Sure, tomorrow after class?" His face lit up and Seros face brightened.
"Y-Yeah! Meet me where we always do?"

"And then you carry the X over"
"Okay but why." Sero sighed for the tenth time that day, no matter how  he explained it, kaminari just wasn't getting it.
"Maybe we could do a different problem..." The second Sero said it, Denkis expression flattened.
"Oh common Denki, I believe in you-" 'fuck.fuck.fuck did I just call him Denki, what the fuck is wrong with me oh my g'
"Okay, Hanta" 'FUCK'

"Kaminari," His latest grade was even worse then the last one. A 20%
"I'm tired of seeing these numbers. When will you learn to study, you obviously can't pass without it. Next test you fail, I'll have no choice but to expel you."
"Yes sir"