The soundtrack of my life

Music has been lifelong constant in my world. From the time I was a very small child, the music influenced me. I still remember, every christmas my parents would get me a new cassette player. I reemeber they would always alternate between pink and purple. My two favorite colors as a child. The reason I got a new one every year is because I listened to cassettes CONSTANTLY, on repeat from at least the time i was four years old. Thankfully, my parents indulged that passion of mine. I had so many amazing tapes. Some were nursery rhymes, stories set to music, sesame street songs, and I even stole a few from my parents. From as early as I can remember, the soundtrack to the movie FAME was my favorite tape. I wore out three copies before finally, as a teenager I was able to purchase it on CD. Wore that out too, I played it so much. Those songs spoke to me, different ones at different times in my life. I can honestly say, that was my first album where the lyrics stepped up and hit me in the feels.

There have been so many songs over the years. And this book is going to be my walk down memory lane, so to speak. There will be no particular order, and no rhyme or reason. Some will be memories as they come to me, some will be new songs, in new situations. But I have always wanted a place where I can build the soundtrack of my life. Thank you wattpad! :)

Kristin