Shrek Is Love

I hear that those who pray to meet the one and only lord and savior Shrek, will meet him. He will appear in your room and... Well nobody knows. Those who do are sworn to secrecy. I've been praying for him for the past twelve years.

"Shrek is love," I say "Shrek is life."

I stand up and crawl into my bed and get under the covers. I dream of Shrek every night. 'Shrek is love,' I think to myself 'Shrek is life!'. I start to toss and turn at the thought of Shrek being in my room with me. Oh Shrek how I love you so! I roll to my left, I squeeze my eyes shut. I roll to my right, and I feel a warm embrace. I open my eyes.

"Shrek!" I yell, "you're really here! I've been praying for you for the past twelve years and you're finally here!" I say

"shh don't speak." Shrek says in his low sexy voice. "I have heard you're prayers. 'Shrek is love, Shrek is life' you would say. You never missed a night." I blushed at the thought of Shrek, my senpai, noticing me. "I hear your thoughts. I know you." he then rips off the covers and pulls me out of bed.

He bends me over 'Shrek is love. Shrek is life.' I think, he rips my clothes off with his manly ogre strength. He then fills my anus with his giant ogre cock. He thrusts in and out. Oh Shrek fill me with your many ogre layers! He goes in and out so aggressively.

He let's out a big ogre roar and then fills me with his warm ogre juices. Smells like onions. He then disappears and leaves me to fall on the ground defenseless. I let his ogre juice pour out of me onto the cold ground.

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

A/N you're welcome :) but also don't @ me bc if you don't wanna read Shrek smut then dont