the meet

Random quote up there.

All the characters name are the same except for the salvatore brothers sister which name is Angel btw.

"I woke to the sound of my personal witch walking me up (aka talia) ( ake the one has been keeping me alive all these years and saving me from turning into a vampire which I do not know about YET. I sit silently on the edge of my bed thinking about what I'm gonna today when I got interrupted by talia.

Talia: get up were staying with my sister Alice inmystic falls for the winter remember.?

Angel: oh ya do I have to go to a new school

Tailia: well we are staying the whole school year

Angel: ugggg! Whatever

I walk over to my mirror and begin to imply makeup and picking out an outfit. This is what I wore.

When I was done getting ready we got all our stuff and got in the car on our way to mystic falls

When I was done getting ready we got all our stuff and got in the car on our way to mystic falls. When we got there we placed our bags at my aunt Alice's house and then talia sent me to go register into the high school here. On my way in I could see people staring at me from the corner of my eye. As I make my way in the office the lady calls me over to her office space and hands me a paper to fill out . She told me that I start today so I went back to my car and grabbed my phone and my backpack as I walked to my first class I looked to find someone to help me find my classroom.  When I found 2 girls talking one of the girls looked like someone I knew  it I pushed that thought away and I asked the blacked haired girl where it was. She told me and her had the same class she walked me into a classroom of people laughing and throwing papers across the room. When I walked to pick a seat A football hit me in the head as a blonde haired boy and a black hat boy were playing catch.

Matt: oh sorry about that oh and my name is Matt donovan and this is tyler

Angel: oh hey I said rubbing my head

Tyler:  hey your new here aren't you

Angel: ya I am

Tyler: you should come to my party at the lockwoods house

Matt: already trying to get in the bee girls pants

Tyler: hey dont judge. So what do you say umm.......

Angel: oh its Angek

Matt: pretty name

Angel: thanks

You walk to an empty seat by a boy in a black hood. You look to see his face you notice his eyes are really red. Oh he is really high you think to yourself. He catches you staring at you he leans in toward your face and he............
Cliffhanger bahahaha
Like the new book so far?
It basically a fanfic of the vampire diaries but the salvatore brothers have a sister so if wondering bye.
Word count: 501