Jin

"Y/n~ah" My boyfriend Jin called me over to the stove.

"Hmmm~" I replied back.

"Here taste," He said picking up the noodles with the chop sticks. 

"Ahhh~" He imitaded as I opened my mouth. I giggled at his cuteness.

"ahh. Its soo good!" I praised him as I gave him a thumbs up. Me and my loving boyfriend laughed and laughed looking into eachothers eyes, hugging, and giving kisses like there is no tommorow. 

"Ahhh~ Were out of kimchi," I pouted. He pinched my cheeks.

"Ill go get it," He said taking off his apron. I shook my head.

"NO!" I demanded.

"Ill get it, you stay and cook more meals," I said sending hearts my way to the door. He threw me his famous kiss and I awed.

I chuckled as i slipped on my slides.

"Ill be back! LOVE YOU!" I yelled out.

"I LOVE YOU  MORE!" jin screeched. 

"aigoo" I giggled out. I closed the door and skipped down the apartment steps. You dont know how happy I was. He was the love of my life.

I soon got to the convince store, and went to the aile. I got a pack of kimchi. I then got 2 yougourts and headed up to the check out. 

My gaze landed to the tv.

"be aware, murder is free," I ignored it. I dont need negatitvty in ma life. I then payed and left. I happily skip home.

..... 

I soon get to my apartment door...but the door is open.

"Im pretty sure I shutted it," I second guessed my self. I shrugged it off.

"Jinnn~" I hummed his name as I took off my slides. I then walk out the door, entering the living room.

"Jin? Ji- JIN!" I yelled out. My whole word stopped, my heart dropped. I ran over to unconsious Jin.

"Jin. Babe. HONEY! WAKE UP! PLESE!" My heart shatterd. My soul left me. I was depressed and sad. I loved him with all my life. Its like everything was tooken away. He was tooken away. Tears overflowed my face as I  carressed his lifeless, handsome face.

It was like screaming, and no one could hear. I then felt something sharp in my stomach. I slowly look down. Meeting my bloody stomach.

I fell to my side, next to jin. I slowly look up to a masked man. Even though he has a mask on, you could tell he was grinning. He had this evil, scaring look in his eyes. and then. He leaves. 

I slowly put myself in Jins arms. My breathing becomes weak and short. My chest burns and feels heavy. I become tired. 

I slowly closed my eyes. As A tear rolled down my cheek, with all my strength I mutter out

"At l-l-least i-i d-die w-with you..I-i love you j-jin."

Then everything, stopped.