Hoseok

Hoseok. A name that brings light into your life, a string of hope. Well that name belongs to my bestfriend, that I love. He was the only person I had. 

My parents died when I was little by murder, and ever since I've been struggling. Mentally, physcially, and fiancelly. 

I will soon be loosing my apartment. I get bullied at school. I'm depressed, but I smile. For hoseok.

Why? Well he tries so hard to make me smile. The least I can do is grant his wish.

I was currently riding my bike down the cherry blossom path that lead to my school, my hair flying in the wind. 

I think im ugly, but hoseok finds me beautiful. How? I dont know.

I parked my bike and got ready for another traumtizing day at school. I saw hoseok and wave at him...but he ignored me? 

I shook the thought off and quickly walked into school. 

"Yah! Y/N!!!!! Where do you think your going?" I froze at thr voice. J-jennie...god please not her.

She slammed me agianst the locker.

"Today, your my punching bag!" She smirked. Then her and her little gang started beating me hard.

Till the point were I almost passed out. Untill this litte angel came.

"YAH! JENNIE! EUHNA! IU! LEAVE HER ALONE! BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASSES!" A red head girl came with 2 other girls. I knew the 2 other girls. Lisa, and jisoo. Jennie and her gang scoffed before walking off.

"You good?" The red head girl asked. I nodded standing up.

"Im rose. You?" She asked tilting her head.

"Y/n.." I said quietly. She nodded.

"Well y/n, if they hurt you agian. Tell me. I'll beat their asses," She said confidently. I bowed.

"Yes, thank you unnie." I thanked her.

"No problem.." She replied before walking off. I searched through the crowd looking for j-hope. Me and him just made eye contact before he walked away. My heart broke. Does he really not care anymore? Was I just a toy? I quickly wiped my tear, and walked to class.

~~~~

 What was I thinking? Hoseok would never truly love a girl like me. Im broke. Ugly. Depressed. Im a..nobody.

As I was walking on the quiet bridge, I hearda loud screech and then a sharp pain in my shoulder. I fell agianst the railing on the bridge. I look down my shoulder, to blood.. I start shaking, and hypervetlating. 

A masked man then came out. My heart started pounding, eyes blinking fast,body shaking. 

I-It was him..

"Miss me?" The sick voice, making me throw up in my mouth.

I-It W-was...

"I've been..looking for you.."

m-my p-p..

"Your next.."

Parents m-murder....

He shot me agian making me go over the railing. My hand grabs onto the railing. There I was, hanging for my dear life. Just as the man was gonna shoot me agian..I see an angel punch the man.

The man colapsed along with the gun sliding, off the bridge.

Y/N!" A fimalir voice screamed my name.

"H-hoseok?" I wimperd out. He grabbed my hand. Trying to help me up, but...the blood was so slippery.

"h-hoseok...I forgive you.."
 I breathlessy said.

"Why..n-no!" He screamed out, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"B-because..y-your m-my bestfriend..goodbye." I said to him, before I let go falling to my death.

"Y/N! NO!" Hoseok screamed out.

The last thing I saw was depressed hoseok before, my body hit the water. It felt like every bone in my body break.

I grew tired as the water rushed in.

I love you....jung hoseok.