Cupcake Trouble

Pinkie Pie sat perched upon the counter top looking down at the batch of 12 mini muffins she had just pulled out of the smoking purple oven. She had burnt them again the 3843th batch today, she was loosing her baking touch. 

"maybe partying i-i-sn't for me anymore" she sniffied and picked up a sorry looking muffin and unwrapped it hoping , just hoping the inside was going to be okay... Nope, compleatly utterly dead.

She hopped down from the kitchen side and landed on all four party string covered hooves and took a deep breath before heading over to the living room. Pinkie ploped herself down on the sofa and started to cry, nothing was working out, nothing at all especialy her party plans and ideas.

But suddenly there was a loud banding on the door, so Pinkie wiped her eyes and tryed to look strong.

"Holdie onie" She passed the mirror as she walked to the door and stopped for 5 seconds to make sure she was smiling 'were okie' she thought to herself and then reached the handle for the door and opened it.

"Hi!....Pink-kie-e-ey!" Twilight said in her best voice trying not to seem excited or evil.  Twilight had a plan, a pritty evil plan concidering it involved killing one of the other princesses.

"Can I help you?" Pinkey replyed in her best happy voice concidering inside she was braking down.

Pinkey moved to the side letting Twilight into her house, a yellow sofa and pink coffee table took center place surrounded with bean bags of all shapes and sizes and photos of camping trips, cakes and aventures she had gone on with Rainbow Dash before she had been killed in an accedent.

"Actully, I've come to help you, I can give you a little potion that will make all your cakes turn out fantastic again, but i want something in return" she gave her a wink and a guilty grin.

Pinkeys face lit up like a chrismas tree on bonfire night. "of course, of course!" she yelled jumping up and down on a gingerbread coulored rug. "what do I have to do in return?" she stopped and looked at Twilight.

"I need you to make a cake for Princess Celestia, but I want you to put this in it.... but don't tell the princess this is in it ... ok?"

"What is it" Pinkey questioned grasping for the bottle of greenish liquid and shaking it around.

"It's ummm... Mint flavouring from the middle east..." Twilight gave a nevouse giggle hoping Pinkey would take the bait and poison the princess's cake. As she was deep in thought Pinkey Pie could be heard uming and aring over the new ingredents.

"DEAL!!!" She screamed before zooming over to her kicten and chucking away the burnt remains of muffins and starting a new forgetting Twilight in the living room.

Twilight left Pinkey alone and walked out shutting the door laughting at her amazing idea, she soon would be the top of the table if her plans worked out.