Chapter 1

"It was the most potentially filled Friday night, with the slightest trace of sea water in the California air. tons of angry cabs racing to make money and school out for the weekend. she should be out raiding Starbucks for coffee with her friends so they could stay up all night playing pointless games for fun. this night would be considered perfect, but instead of starting with friends, Thalia Emingyo is stuck starting her perfect Friday night going to her dumb shrink's" Thalia narrated as she walked into her shrink's room. closing the door behind her while dropping her purse on a couch on her way to sit in a cheap walmart spinning chair with wheels on the bottom.

"Alright mr... whatever your name is.. I got here 5 minutes early so.. when can I leave?" Thalia asked coldly

"Woah, woah" he replied, "what's the rush? we haven't even started our discussion yet." he replied

"Let's just say... I have some business to attend to that you've obviously never heard of, or els you'd let me leave right now.. it's called FUN!"

"Thalia, honey, I bet I know more about you than you think. I know what you do Friday nights, In fact I know what you do every night, and let me just say, these walls are sound proof, there's no windows, and they expect you in here for 2 whole long hours. I'm very disappointed you didn't recognize me sooner."

Thalia, by now, was completely frozen by fear. well, not completely, the tremendous shivers of terror were convulsing body.and there was a rapidly forming layer of goose bumps forming. she couldn't say a word.

"Alright, while you finish digesting all this, let me ask you this.." he knelt down In front of her, "do you know why I'm here?"

Finding burning hatred, she was able to unfreeze enough to speak

"You know what ray? I no longer have a clue, when my brother was 7 you stole his life, 5 years later you took my sister's, so who next? me or the only sibling I have left! why can't you just leave us alone!?"

"Thalia, the only reason I deceased them was they kept getting in my way to you, I wouldn't dream of hurting anyone els.. unless of course, I have to."

"Why me?"

"My dear, thalia, don't you see? you have and always will be my favorite. just accept it."

"Again, why me? Thalia isn't so great, choose a different person.. that won't affect me." she interrogated.

"It was destiny"

"What in the world does that me.." she started but he interrupted,

"Hush now child, enough conversation for now, now it's time for what I planned. and thallia, don't worry, you'll find out why I'm here in due time."

He stood up, walked over to the desk, and pulled out a small sleek, very lethal, black hand gun. he turned to point it at her and said,

"Kid, don't be afraid, I would never shoot you, but seriously, keep this meeting between us until further notice. or you'll regret it. like it or not, you can't change destiny.."

He walked over to her.

Tears began rolling down her cheeks

"Please no, PLEASE!" she cried

He smacked her on the head with the butt of the gunn.

Her world instantly went black.