Chapter 1

*Angels POV*

Beep beep beep

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock."Why do I have to go to school?!"I screamed to my mom."Because you have to get education!"She said.After that I got up,I had a Text from my only friend crystal.

Crystal-Hey,text me when your awake

I didn't reply,I just set my phone down On my desk and went to my dresser.I got my outfit then ran to the bathroom.I started the water then got in,The bath was relaxing.Its relaxing because of my cuts and bruises.I have bruises and cuts from the jocks.

There names are Taylor caniff,Nash Grier,Cameron dallas,Jack Johnson,And the worse Hayes Grier.I then got out and blow dried my hair,Then I straitened it and put some blush on.I covered up my bruises and cuts with concealer and powder.

After that I got dressed.I wore a tye dye flowy tank top,A white bandana,white shorts,and black vans.I opened my bathroom door then went to my room door.I opened it and ran down stairs.

I ate breakfast then went to the kitchen to rinse my dish off."Bye love you"My mom said smiling and waving."Love you,bye"I said hugging her then running to the door then to my car.I was driving to school as I saw nash,Hayes,and Taylor.I decided to get then back."Thirsty?"I asked."Nah not for you though"Said Hayes.They all laughed.A tear went down my cheek.I wiped it away and got my slushy."Your a little wet"I said throwing the slushy at him and it landed on his hair.

"Wtf bitch"Said Hayes."Oops"I said driving off laughing.I was at school then I saw Cameron in the hall."Need help?"He asked coming up to me.I was scared for a second.He dropped my books and pulled me into a closet."WTF CAMERON"I said."Shh this will only hurt a little"He said pulling me Into a kiss.

His lips were to die for but he's my bully.I tried to get away but he held me still and then he slipped his hand I my pants.I let out a groan.He moved his hand around in my pants."You like that"He said smirking.i

I just nodded then I turned him where he was on the wall.He thought I was going to do something but I kicked him in the nuts."CREEP"I screamed and ran out of the closet.

*Hayes POV*

*8 hours later*

I hate that I have to partner with angel Parker today."You ready"I asked her."Ya"She said rolling her eyes.We then walked to her car and I got in.She drove then we got to her house.

We ran In and ran to her room.We sat on her bed for a while."You wanna take a break?"I asked."Sure"She said laid back on her bed.i nodded then Laid back on her bed too.I then looked at her.

Her beautiful blue eyes.I smashed my lips On hers.We kissed for a while then I moved my hand on her waist.She pulled my shirt off then hers."Hayes"She said.I wasn't giving up havin sex with her so I stuck my hand in her pants.She groaned.She stuck her hand I my pants then I moved her hand around in my pants.

I was using her but I mean she's still cute.I then got on top Of her and pulled her pants down.I put a condom on then slid my dick I her.He groaned,I went really fast until the condom filled.I think she's the best I have ever had.Wait I hate her and I'm using her.