Page one

Dear diary,
Today was the WORST! Wanna know why? Well, it all began today, I had put on my best clothes, made my hair nice and tidy (I even put on my cool hoop earrings!), and better yet, I had 'caked' myself up in my most expensive make-up! But... that's when I spotted Alice Seren, she's such a pretty girl, and she wears NO make-up! She has long black hair and the most brightest blue eyes I've ever seen! It's why I hate her, like why are all the boys staring at her and giving her googly eyes and stuff like that? They should be doing that to me! I even have bigger boobs AND a skinnier waist! She looks like a 7 year old! Maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but it's true, she have definitely A-Cup breasts (I have double D's, that that!) and she'd look like a cereal box standing next to me! Ugh, I hate her! I wish she had never-ever -ever come to MY school in the first place! I guess it's okay if she keeps her pretty little face away from mine, she should know that I'M the queen of this school! Anyway, I've gotta get to bed for school tomorrow. Bye diary!
~Lana C

A/N All the chapters will be this short sorry! And there may not be frequent updates, seeing as I have SO many books to write (You could check them out if you want to, if you're waiting for this book to be updated!)
~Grace