I

It was day of festive Holi. Everyone was enjoying applying colors on each other while Ishita just stood in a corner staring her husband. She wondered how he could play just without her.

Due to their fresh fight, she was furious at him. She expected an apology which she didn't receive at all.

She glanced at him continuously. He stole some peeks too. He observed she was angry. But he didn't want to apologize. His pride was as huge as the Grand Canyon. So he made up a plan to make an apology without a actually saying sorry.

For a few minutes while she was busy ; Raman used it as an opportunity and apply blush pink color on Ishita's face. She turns back and finds her raavan kumar smirking.

She avoided him. He followed her and applied bright red colour on her face. She walked away from him. He went on following her. She gets irritated and finally she goes to nearby table, takes the pink color plate and poured the entire platter on him.

She heard him yelling "Who'll save you now, Jhansi ki Rani"

She tried to run but before that he lifted her in his arms and dropped her in tub of water and threw a bucket of red water on her. Her Nirma white sari was now completely red. She came out of the tub and started to run away from Raman.

But he too tagged along. Finally both stop, tired. She went to the table to get some water. She drank it. It tasted weird but she ignored it anyway.

Suddenly, her behavior changes; She is doing all kinds of stupid activities. Raman takes a notice of it. He immediately takes her inside the house. He finds out that she has consumed bhaang by mistake.

He takes her to their bedroom. She keeps on shouting "Raman - jaane do na. it was so fun down there, you're such a spoil sport".

He locks the bedroom. She keeps on ranting useless things. He tries to get her to sleep but she starts troubling him.

She yells "You know what would be a good idea? Let's Sing! Oh, Oh Dance. Let's also Dance. Raman come on, Nacho na"

Raman is confused "Shush, No one is Dancing. Shut up"

She pouts and then pretends to think " Well, okaaaayyyy. Let's play something. Monopoly. Hide and seek. See it's very simple, there's a denner and a seeker and then we have to count to –"

Raman cuts her off  "I know what hide and seek is. But we cannot play. Are we kids?"

Ishita mocks "are we kids? Everyone can play. Pfft. Huh your nose is really weird, I never really noticed. Mine's nice. Yours is weird hehe."

Raman panics. This time his father had ordered an bhang-free holi and if he would she ishita in this state, he would definitely be disappointed. He wondered who was at door and stood up to check on it.

_____________________

So, Here Goes Part 1. 

Hope Y'all Liked it. Please do vote and comment. It means a lot.

Hope you're having a nice day!

Love and festives,

Vee