Chapter I - Unbound

"Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border,right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there," Ralof said.

"Damn you Stormcloaks. Skyrim was fine until you came along. Empire was
nice and lazy. If they hadn't been looking for you, I could've stolen
that horse and been half way to Hammerfell. You there. You and me -- we shouldn't be here. It's these Stormcloaks the Empire wants," Lokir says.

"We're all brothers and sisters in binds now, thief," Ralof replied.

"Shut up back there," an Imperial Guard said.

Lokir looks at the gagged man and asks "what's wrong with him".

"Watch your tongue! You're speaking to Ulfric Stormcloak, the true High
King," Ralof replied, angrily.

"Ulfric? The Jarl of Windhelm? You're the leader of the rebellion. But if
they captured you... Oh gods, where are they taking us," Lokir questioned.

"I don't know where we're going, but Sovngarde awaits," Ralof replied.

"No, this can't be happening. This isn't happening," Lokir said.

"Hey, what village are you from, horse thief," Ralof asked.

"Rorikstead. I'm...I'm from Rorikstead," Lokir replied.

General Tullius, sir! The headsman is waiting," an Imperial soldier said.

"Good. Let's get this over with," Tullius replied.

"Look at him, General Tullius the Military Governor. And it looks like
the Thalmor are with him. Damn elves. I bet they had something to do
with this.
This is Helgen. I used to be sweet on a girl from here. Wonder if Vilod
is still making that mead with juniper berries mixed in. Funny...when I
was a boy, Imperial walls and towers used to make me feel so safe," Ralof said to himself.

The carts came to a halt and the men and women on board were taken off. One by one they were called. Ralof of Riverwood, Lokir of Rorikstead, Zackury of Whiterun, Ulfic Stormcloak of Windhelm, DJ Meow Mix of Solitude, and SnowWolf of Winterhold were just names among the many. There was also this guy named Dovahkiin, but he was quiet.

The Imperials began to chop. They began to give us our last prayer, until a stormcloak said to get it over with. He went first and off as clean as a flowing river went his head. The Imperial Captain called for the next prisoner, Dovahkiin. A roar came from the clouds, and everyone looked to it. The Captain repeated herself and the man walked to the chopping block. He got on his knees and a another roar came. The headsman lifted his axe and a citizen yelled dragon. The dragon landed and knocked the headsman down. Chaos began as the dragon attacked. Dovahkiin ran with the stormcloaks into a tower. The remaining men were killed except Zackury, DJ Meow Mix, and SnowWolf, who decided to team up to escape.

"What the fuck is happening," DJ Meow Mix yelled.

"I don't know, Khajiit, but stay close," SnowWolf replied.

"Ooooh I think the dragon shit my pants," Zackury said.

"You're disgusting, Brenton," DJ Meow Mix said as the dragon smacked 3 Imperials bodies in front of them.

"I think we should head for the keep," SnowWolf said, breaking his binds and helping the other two out of theirs.

The three entered the keep. It was quiet. They found armor and swords.

"Hey, Brenton, try not to soil those," DJ Meow Mix said.

"My names Zackury and I DID NOT shit my pants, I told you, the dragon did," Zackury replied.

"Names SnowWolf. Nord Warrior," SnowWolf said.

"They call me DJ Meow Mix, but I don't even know what that means since cat food or DJ booths havent been invented yet," DJ Meow Mix said, winking at the camera.

"What," the other two replied.

"Nothing, let us get going," DJ Meow Mix said.

The three wondered through the keep until they found a cave exit. They escaped the beheading and the dragon. They could still hear the city being attacked and ran as far as they could. They made their way back to Whiterun, where they were met with guards. The guards only let them in as Zackury was a known citizen.

"Khajiit requires a refreshment, I am going to this "drunken huntsman". So long, and I hope this life treats you well," DJ Meow Mix said, leaving the party.

"I must go talk to the Jarl, these dragons will rise again," Zackury said to SnowWolf.

SnowWolf went to the market and talked to the locals. An hour passed then he heard arguing nearby. It happened to be DJ Meow Mix and the Drunken Huntsman's bar keep.

"I promise I pay next time I'm in town," DJ Meow Mix said.

"No. Your kind is always smooth with your honeyed cat words," the Bartender said.

SnowWolf came up and paid for the drinks and took DJ Meow Mix with him.

"You owe me one," SnowWolf said.

"I owe you more than one, Nord," DJ Meow Mix replied.

The two decided to stick together and blackmailed Zackury to join them.

Skyrim had new heroes ready to strike the enemies out of the fray at any point. The three traded their imperial gear for better gear, keeping some pieces of it to make their own custom armor.

"We should go to Riverwoods Inn and see if we can get some work," DJ Meow Mix said.

"Yes. There should be something good there," Zackury replied.

End of Chapter One