Wait! Before you go...

This story is set before Usui Takumi leaves to go to England, and this is my first Maid-Sama! Fanfiction so I apologize if it's really terrible but I'll try my best!

"I'm leaving for England." Those words had haunted Misaki ever since he said them yesterday. Ever since Misaki came home she couldn't stop thinking about what she could do to make him stay. Maybe if she hit him hard enough he would be so wounded he'd have to stay! But no... Misaki knew there was no way to stop his flight to England. The only thing she could do is make his last days in Japan meaningful. As she lay down in her bed, staring up at the ceiling, she went through the list in her head of activities her and Usui could do. Perhaps a date? No, we aren't the type of couple to go on fancy date, she thought. What could she possibly do with Usui that he would remember forever? At that moment Misaki's face became flushed with red. "No, no I'm not gonna do that!," thought Misaki. "Although it may be a long time before we see each other again..." At that moment Misaki's mind was made up. She moved moved out of bed and walked slowly over to the bathroom. She switched on the light, and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her dark brown hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail with the shorter layers framing her gorgeous face. She analyzed her body, her skinny form and small breasts made her think...Will Usui like me?

The Morning

Misaki woke up later than usual today, much to her family's surprise. Misaki jumped out of bed, just now aware of the time, threw off her clothes and hopped into the shower. She lathered her skin with a vanilla and rose scented body wash then washed her hair with a special shampoo and conditioner her sister had won a couple weeks ago. It smelled heavenly, like a garden of blooming flowers. She was sure Usui would like it's scent. After her shower Misaki folded a pink towel over her freshly clean body. She opened the bathroom door and walked back over to her room. Strange, the door was closed. She was sure that she had left it open. She twisted the doorknob and waltzed into her room. But Misaki was in utter shock when she spotted a familiar face sitting the edge of her bed, staring straight at her. It was Usui!
Misaki freaked out, and grabbed a nearby blanket to cover up what was left uncovered by the towel. "Usui, you perverted space alien what are you doing in my room," screeched Misaki. "Sorry, but it's already 11. I just assumed you were up and ready," said Usui as he stood up and walked closer to Misaki, "I thought you would want to spend my last day in Japan with me." Misaki blushed wildly and walked past Usui, grabbing her clothes out of her dresser. She chose a a plain white t shirt and blue jeans cut slightly above her knee, along with a pair of comfortable tennis shoes. "If you would excuse me I'm gonna go put my clothes on now, so get out please," said Misaki. Usui stood in front of the door, declaring how he wasn't going to move. "Sorry Ayuzawa, but I would much rather watch you get dressed." Misaki's face was ruby red now, aware of what she planned to do with him tonight. If it was any other day she would have kicked him in out of her room in a fury, but it is today. His last day in Japan. His last day... Being close to Misaki.
"Okay but just look away, alright?" Usui was eagerly surprised, and blushed at his girlfriends words. Misaki walked over to her bed and laid her clothes on the bed, and set the blanket off her body, and then the towel. She knew her face must look like a tomato as of now, but she couldn't help it! Usui was turned around, now staring at the plain door but he too blushed like crazy. Misaki quickly put her bra and underwear on, then pulled on her white t shirt and jeans. "Usui...you can turn around now. I'm dressed." Usui slowly turned around, still blushing he looked over at his gorgeous girlfriend.
"So what would you like to to today Usui?" "I was hoping I could take you to the pier today and treat you to some food alongside the ocean," answered Usui. "Sounds great! I have no plans today so let's get going," said Misaki in a joyful tone. With that said Usui and Misaki walked downstairs and out the door. As the walked down towards the pier, they held hands with one another, never wanting to let go.