His Confessions | angst

Warm embraces and caresses. Soft kisses and sweet everything's whispered in your ear. His nose buried in the crook of your next. The night calm, your blanket enveloping the two of you in a heated mix. Your sleeping form carefully guarded by your protector, your one and only, your lover.

Nothing stirred but him, or per se his hands. Your soft snores filling the room as well the tapping of his thumbs against the screen of his phone, his nerves a little high as we were painfully aware of your presence.

Hyerin: Tae I'm not playing anymore we need to tell her...
To Hyerin: We don't! We both will lose her are you ready for that?!
Hyerin: We asked for it the first time we fucked and every time after that we fucked Tae, I'm her best friend and you're her boyfriend...besides I need to come over
To Hyerin: I told you when I'm with her I can't be with you
Hyerin: You'll want to
To Hyerin: I can't be there to fuck right now okay
Hyerin: Tae god dammit I'm pregnant
To Hyerin: Stop lying
Hyerin: Tae as much as you'd like to think I fuck other guys I don't, it's yours.

His stomach churning, his heart sinking his arms around you loosed, his hands trembling as he carefully slid away from you while you slept. He was so used to sneaking away while you slept, it gave him such a rush. But today that rush wasn't the same, this drive was fear and guilt, instead of pleasure and adrenaline.

With rushed steps he dragged himself to the car, teeth biting his lip raw, fingers shaky he slipped the key into the ignition. He cursed himself. He loved you but he lusted after her. Both your boyfriend and best friend, partners in crime as they both would dare to sit at your table, in your home, however when you turned away their hands would twine. How it started was a blur. Their minds a haze and things escalated and soon one accident became routine. 

He had three things on his mind. The first on his mind was you. The second thing was if it was really his and if it was true. The third thing was him wishing he never did it. Wishing they never did it. His tires giving a screech as they came to a halt.

He parked outside of the house he was so used to sneaking into at odd hours of the night, jiggling her door handle it opened as it always did. "H-Hyerin?"

She didn't spare him a gaze, tossing over to his two positive tests. "I'm pregnant"

He gave a harsh swallow looking at the tests on the floor not daring to pick them up. Not daring to face reality. "I-Is it mine ?"

She cocked her head. "Who else?"

"You didn't sleep with another guy did you?" He hoped with all his might that she had, his fingers crossed his lips raw.

Hyerin sighed, "Tae it's yours okay I never slept with anyone else once we started going behind her back."

He flinched. "Don't call it that!"

She hissed, "That's What it is Tae! You cheated and I'm a liar and now I'm pregnant!"

"It's not! This is isn't happening! Get rid of it !! I can't lose her!" He yelled, kicking the tests against the wall, vainly he kicked and stomped on them as if breaking the test would erase his mistake.

Hyerin gaze hardening, "You lost her the moment you stuffed your cock in me and now your paying for it! I'm keeping it, the baby is mine! Be a deadbeat but don't think she won't find out I'm telling her if you won't. It's least I can do after fucking her boyfriend and getting pregnant with his child..." she yelled tears staining her cheeks.

"No get rid of it, I can't love it, I won't love it..." he pleaded.

"You're so fucking gone. You think that innocent child needs to bear the lashings of your own fucking mistake, of our fucking mistakes?!" She raised her hand, giving it the most she could she strikes his left cheek.