Taehyung

I dont understand why I never saw it. 

Why I never saw tae in pain, he has been calling out for help....

and I ignored him...I could of done something...

I could of saved him. 

-

Taehyung. An innocent bubbly boy..who hides the fact he gets bullied.

Kim Taehyung. Kim Y/n's little brother. 

Kim Y/n. A early adult who loves her little brother so much. Only if she knew how much pain her brother was reciving.

-

It was time to eat so I called out for taehyung.

"Tae. Taehyung! YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! AISH" I yelled out setting the bowls down. 

He's probaly sleeping..

I told myself. 

Knock...Knock....Knock..KNOCK!!

I started banging on his door.

"You better not be watching-" I got cut of when I met an empty room.

"huh?" I question the atmosphere. I then see a letter on his nightstand.

"huh?" I walked over to the peice of paper, as soon as i started gazing over the words, my heart dropped.

I dropped the peice of paper and ran to the bathroom.

"Yah tae. Taehyung..KIM TAEHYUNG." I cried out.

Please...your my only family...

-

There I was. Reciving the news...that you did not make it. My knee's weakend as I almost collapsed. Lucky the doctor caught me. 

I headed out the hospital back home.

I went up to your room, crying and crying. 

All the memories come back fast.

Why? Why didn't you tell me?

I could of helped.

I need you tae.

I love you.

I dropped my head, and coverd my mouth to prevent the sounds. Tears just came and came. It was non-stop. My heart kept breaking a thousand times. 

Oh how I miss you. 

Your laughs.

Your agyeo.

Your hugs.

Your jokes.

Your dance moves.

Your scent.

Your smile..I miss everything.

"Fighting noona! It's ok..even though Im gone...I'll still be with you. Dont cry~ Hmm~ Pwease~"

A cute voice squeaked out. I turned my head to see a laughing taehyung. His brown hair covering his eyes. His circlur glasses. His beautiful soft, smoothing skin. His tall height, his beautiful white smile. That smile could make you happy everyday of every second.

I started giggling, as my heart broke. Tears running down my  cheeks fast.

"I love youuuu... Byee~" Taehyung waved as his smile disapperd. His giggles disapperd. He disapperd.

"taehyung-ah..." I whisperd out.

Dear noona, first of all thank you. I know I've been a pain but you still kept up with me. I love you~ but....I think its time to go. Im in so much pain, I cant take it anymore. I'm depressed, a victim. I didnt want you to stress so I went through it alone. I know. I know. I shouldve told you..but. I couldnt. Im to damged...I cant be fixed. Please dont cry noona. Have a better life, meet a man..get married! Hehe...love youu. I'll always be with you.

Bye~ Your beloved brother.

----------------

Please if you or a loved one is going through a hard time, or depressed please talk to a family member or call 1-800-273-8255. They help you if you are inscure about talking to close ones about it. Your imformation will not be shared. 

Trust me, I've been through an bad depressing stage, but after talking and calling. It heleped and improved. I also go to therpy. So please, life is precious. Dont waste it. 

I love you all~

(The number for the lifeline only works in the U.S)