♎︎ | clowns

HoNk.

At first, it was subtle. A small sound, just above a whispered, not even.

HoNk.

Then, it got louder, but not to loud.

HoNk.

Now, it was louder— too loud.

HONK.

It's all I hear. Every time I close my eyes, or I try to sleep, or if it's too quiet in my house I hear it. It echoes in my brain and I can hear it not matter how hard I try not to

H O N K!

Please

No more fucking clowns.

|♎︎|

"What's your biggest fear?" Asked Aradia. I placed a finger on the bottom of my chin and tapped it, in thought of what my answer should be.

"Clowns." I answered, a shrug following soon behind. The blonde haired boy currently sitting next to me, Dave, looked at me wildly, the three others did the same.

"Really?" Dave says. "You're kidding!" His disbelieving laughter sounded like that of a hyenas.

"No," I say, nonchalantly. "I'm not. I really AM afraid of clowns. They suck anyways." I gave a thumbs down and stuck out my tongue. Dave and Aradia laughed at my childishness.

"Alright, Tez. Your turn to ask truth or dare." Eridan reminded me. I turned to him and asked him something random, as he picked truth.

→                             ☆                              ←

"Alright well, I'll see you guys later." I laughed as I stepped out of Aradia's house. Dave chuckled.

"Terezi, your useless eyes became un-useless like a year ago. Blind jokes ain't your thing no more." I shrugged as I sat down in my car, my left leg in the car and my right on the concrete sidewalk. I grinned up at him.

"Old habits die hard, cool kid." I say, reaching out to my door handle to shut the door. But he stopped me.

"Forgetting something?" He asked, his eyebrows lifting up and past the glasses thy where once covered by. I smiled this time, a genuine smile and not my usual grin. I leaned up, he leaned down. Our lips touched for a couple seconds softly, then they parted. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Bye Dave." I waved, he waved back and got into his car in front of me. I pulled in my leg and closed the door. The blonde then drove off, going straight to his house. I made a U turn, and drove to mine.

[This is short, sorry.]