cool for the summer

"Come on babe!" Demi shouted up the stairs at you. "Y/n we are gonna be late to the party so come on!" Her beautiful voice is so soothing. You got up and went downstairs quickly to put on your shoes to go out. She pecked you on the lips and said "I love you a lot and everything, y/n but we have to go!" You sighed. You really weren't interested in parties and you didn't want to go.

This party was absolute chaos. People were drinking and  smoking. You tried to stop demi from drinking but she couldn't stop herself. It was horrible.

At home you laid demi down for her to get some sleep and she said she didn't want to sleep. "But you have to after that 'party' more like living hell."
She slept after a while and woke up looking rough and she went downstairs to get some pills while you were making breakfast. It was about 8:30 so you asked "you're up early, is everything ok?" She didn't answer and then broke down into tears.

" I'm a mess! I should of listened to you. We should have stayed at home and watch Netflix. I'm sorry." She cried and then she passed out. You carried her up to bed and called in sick for both your own and Demi's job. She woke up after about four hours and complained that she was hungry and had a headache.

You went downstairs and got some soup heated up because that was one of the only things you could make. Demi was the chef of the house really. Also soup always made you feel better.

You brought it up to her bed and gave her a drink with some paracetamol and let her drink the soup. She ran her hands through your hair and whispered softly "thank you baby." Then she snuggled with you while she slept deeply. You loved her so so much. Eventually you fell asleep too and all was peaceful.