Fighting!

Hey guys, so I really wanted to write a story and I just thought this would be a fun one to write! I have never written a story before, so I hope you like it!

KURO'S POV

I walk out of my room to go see Mahiru's amazing face. Walking up to him, I realize he looks angry. "Mahiru, what's wrong?"

"Kuro! Look at this mess! Everyday I come home from school, and day after day after day I have clean up YOUR mess!"

Looking around I notice trash all over the floor with the trashcan flowing with instant ramen cups.

"You stay at home all day sleeping and playing video games while I go to school! I'm going to bed! If this trash isn't cleaned by tomorrow after school!"

"I'm sorry Mahi." I speak with my head down, he is a gentle soul, but when he gets angry, he is more terrifying than the devil!

"I'm tired of telling you this!"

"I'll try harder."

"You better! GOOD NIGHT!" Mahiru slammed the door as I watch him walk away.

I was going to tell him how I felt, but now was definitely not the time. Honestly he's been mad at me everyday for the past three weeks, it's hard to tell if he will return my feelings. Mahiru says that he likes to keep things simple, so why is reading him so complicated!

I went to the couch and sat contemplating my next move. A couple of hours later I found myself in a dream. Mahiru came up to me and kissed me, "I'm sorry Kuro, I love you and shouldn't get mad, I want to accept you as you!"

"I love you too! Mahi I will clean more just for you! I'm so glad you're no longer angry!"

The two of us kissed and I was so happy. ... Then I woke up. I yawned and sleepily looked at the clock. 3:04. My eyes shoot open, Mahiru gets home at 3:05 and I hadn't cleaned at all! I started to grab trash and put it in the garbage. ... The garbage was full! I grabbed the bag and tied it. When I went to the door it opened in front of me.

Mahiru glared at the trash bag and at me, then he went inside the apartment and saw the mess, not picked up at all. "KURO!"

"I'm sorry Mahi, I tried, I just woke up late and ..."

"I DON"T CARE! I GAVE YOU ONE JOB, AND YOU FAILED AT THAT! PLUS YOU WERE SLEEPING! I LEFT AT EIGHT!" Mahiru shoved me out of the way and started cleaning the house, furiously chucking things in the trash can, ranting about how much of a pain I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME~~SKIP!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been one week since I had failed Mahiru. I am now taking out the trash, cleaning up, and even vacuuming! However, Mahiru hasn't spoke a word to me and even refuses to make eye contact. He is heartless when it comes to me, and doesn't recognize my existence. Sometimes when I try to talk to him he leaves the room.

I know I messed up, but what can I do? Finally after a day of laying in my bed staring at the ceiling, I decide to talk to Mahiru and make him listen! I walked over to his room and cracked the door. What I saw made me want to die!

Mahiru was with Sakuya, and they were kissing.

Done! Wow! This is hard! Now I'm even more grateful for all of the amazing authors on here!