Tokyo Ghoul Re:

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🔹tokyo ghoul: re is basically another version of the original tokyo ghoul? tbh it talks about humans who have characteristics that ghouls have. ( what i'm basically trying to say is that tokyo ghoul:re is a sequel to the original tokyo ghoul) <3

naruto ; would have to be my favorite anime out of all of them to read + watch. naruto is originally about ninjas who strive to become something great. for example, naruto is the main character, who gets made fun of, because he's known as the nine tailed fox. he ends up saying to everyone in Konoha Village, that he'll become Hokage one day, which you'll have to find out about more!

boruto; is the sequel to naruto. it talks about years after the great ninja war and how everyone from Konoha Village has grown up. Naruto who was the main character in Naruto, ( haha ), has children, same with his ninja friends. But it talks about Boruto, the main character, who doesn't want to become hokage, but wants to be recognized by his own father. He later ends ups saying that this story is only about him.

boys over flowers; you can watch or read, talks about a school that caters to rich-families and children. The school is ruled by '' The Flower Group '', F4. which literally every girl in school crushes over them. But one girl named Tsukushi, doesn't favor over any of the guys in the school. 

thank you for reading about the different animes, that you can read or watch. you can find all of these possibly on viz.com, sooo <3

p.s- bye weeners!