Taking Revenge

Hello guys. this story is kind of sequel of  bullied. If you want to read go ahead and read but if you don't want to read then it is okay cause this story might contain something from that story. so i can say it is different but it will be same only.

Natasha

It has been almost one month since I left my country or my birth place Spain. I love it more then me. it is beautiful place but my mother as well as my father are from Canada. so I am Canadian as well as Spanish and my accent is also like Spanish and I can't help. my twin is still in Spain only. He is handling the business  which me, my twin, Taylor and George only know and know one else. Well leave that topic and let talk about myself. I am Natasha Rachel Fields Butler.  I am 20. I know my name is too long but whenever I pronounce my name it give me a confidence level. well I heard something and it was from my stomach and that means I have to take something in.

so rushed through the stairs. I forgot to say my father is married and living with his family. it doesn't hurt me now but now I don't mind. 

"Mommy? Mommy?'" I squealed like a little kid. i love that form very much. 

"What happened sweetheart?" She asked with a smile and that smile I love the most.

"Mom, first of all remove that sweetheart and secondly my stomach is asking for food so please give me or else I will faint here only." I said and she chuckled a bit. i just want her to be happy and nothing else she is my life as well as my twin. i also smiled

"hmm.... someone is happy?" Mom acted a bit. Actually she is talking about my eyes. My eyes are grayish blue. when I am angry they turn into gray or when I am happy they turn into bright blue. so whosoever know about my eyes they will easily know . and I love them and when I am sad I don't know what colour they look like.

"Yes I am." i said and she smiled.

"now come on and have your food little girl." she said and I chuckled

"Coming Mommy." I squeal and followed her to the dining room and i sat on the chair and she serve me the food and her phone ringed and she go to talk somewhere else. I was enjoying every bite of that food and I noticed that my mom hasn't come yet. I put the plate in sink and come out from the room in search for mom. I go to the living room and found her sitting on sofa and she was.... tensed. But about what. I sat beside her.

"Mom what happened? you are looking tensed" I said but she didn't reply.

"Mom?" I again said and again no reply.

"Mom?" and she finally speak up

"We have to take revenge" and it shocked me about thinking about any of her enemy. But I remember none.

"From whom mom?" I asked her

" From Patterson family." She was only giving me short answer. Her eyes are showing pain but her mouth is saying something else. Mom what are you thinking. she stood up and left me all alone and I call someone who is trustworthy to me.

Scarlet

It has been one month since I returned to Canada. It brings all those memory which I never wanted to remember ever. Josh is enjoying his life and she me I can't move on. Because of my daughter I never married cause I know they will not treat her well. She had miss every special time what a family feels. she had lost everything. But I am proud on my son. He keeps my daughter happy. She always wanted a family. but I was unable to give her. 

I was currently cooking the food and was thinking all that. But I am happy as long as she is happy. I heard some footsteps.

"Mommy? Mommy?" Natasha squealed like a kid and it bring me smile and I come out form the kitchen to see her.

"What happened sweetheart?" I asked her.

"Mom first of all remove that sweetheart and secondly my stomach is asking for food sHo please give me or else I will faint here only." Her talks every time brings a smile on my face and I chuckled a bit and I saw she was also smiling and her eyes were showing blue color means she is happy. I don't know why both the twins get same mixed eye colour but I love them

"hmm.... someone is happy?" I said 

"Yes I am." she said

"Now come on and have your food little girl." She chuckled 

"Coming." said and come into the dining room and sat on the chair and I serve her the food. and My phone ringed. I go outside the room and picked up the call.

"Miss. Butler listen to us." someone said from other side of the phone.

"Who are you speaking?" I asked

"This is not important. When time will come I will meet you face to face but for now you have to take revenge on Patterson" He said and I was shocked they were talking about my friend.

"I will not do that." I said and he laughed

"You will not do that then your daughter will be unable to see tomorrow sunlight." He said and that only made me shiver. I can't live without her.

"Fine I will do it." I said

"Good" he said and hung up.

I was tensed and I go to the living room and sat on the sofa after a while my daughter also come and sat beside me.

"Mom what happened? you are looking tensed." she asked but I didn't reply

"Mom?" she again asked but I didn't reply because of tension 

"Mom?" 

"we have to take revenge." what I have said. no no i can't bring her in this.

"From whom mom?" she asked

"From Patterson family." i said and stood up from there and go to my room

For unknown reason I am going to take revenge and taking this revenge I slide my daughter as well 

I hope you guys like it