Clan Information/Rules/Forms

CreekClan
Main Pelt Colors-
Gray
Dark Gray
White
Silver
Blue-Gray

Body Structure/Fur Length-
Thick Fur
Average Sized

Main Prey-
Fish (Trout, Salmon, and Minnow mainly)
The occasional mice
They are willing to eat anything when there is a prey shortage

Special Skills-
Swimming
Water Combat

Traits-
CreekClan cats are the ones who will welcome most cats into their clan if they need shelter. They show gratitude and are willing to forgive a cat for their mistakes. They are kind hearted and patient when it comes to teaching young kits and apprentices about clan life. Though with this said, they are willing to stand on the line to protect their clan.

Borders-
MapleClan
FogClan

WhirlClan
Main Pelt Colors-
White
Calico
Black
Ginger
Silver

Body Structure/Fur Length-
Lithe
Short, Sleek Fur

Main Prey-
Rabbit
Vole
Birds

Special Skills-
Jumping (Commonly used by the clan to catch birds by snatching them out of the sky)
Speed (They are known as he fastest of out all the clans)

Traits-
WhirlClan cats are ones to be prideful. They don't listen to the other clans. They will always prefer to fix their own problems without the help of the other clans. Though there will be times in which they will need the help. They may not admit it, but they can be very kind and soft. WhirlClan cats tend to hide this side of them from the other clans because they don't want to come off as weak.

Borders-
FogClan
MapleClan

FogClan
Main Pelt Colors-
Black
Dark gray
Russet
Dark ginger
Tortoiseshell

Body Structure/Fur Length-
Fur Can Be Thick or Long Depending on The Cat
Normally Larger Than Other Cats

Main Prey-
Frogs
Mice
Squirrels

Special Skills-
Stealth
Night Vision

Traits-
FogClan cats are cautious with every cat they meet who are not from their clan. They aren't willing to become friends with another cat easily and prefer the dark rather than the light. Another reason to why their territory is mostly dark and foggy (Hence their name). They keep to themselves and don't give away anything to other cats. Though with this said, they are deeply loyal to their clan and family (Wether it be mates, kits, parents or littermates).

Borders-
WhirlClan
CreekClan

MapleClan
Main Pelt Colors-
Russet
Ginger
Cream
White
Brown

Body Structure/Fur Length-
Smaller Than an Average Cat
Long, Fluffy Fur

Main Prey-
Squirrels
Mice
Birds

Special Skills-
Tree Combat (They use this skill as an advantage in battle)
Tree Climbing

Traits-
MapleClan cats are quite the sneaky one. They love to play around with their clanmates and always finds a way to have fun. They are mostly cheerful and it is only natural for them to show other cats this bright, cheerful personality. They are also energetic and hardworking.

Borders-
WhirlClan
CreekClan

Rules
1. Once you've made your form, wait to be accepted
2. If there are a bunch of she-cats, try making a tom. It'll help a lot!
3. Everyone is welcome. Sexuality and gender doesn't matter, Love is Love.
4. Please make your cat realistic. No pink, rainbow or bright blue fur. This also means no purple, rainbow or color-changing eyes.
5. Names must be realistic. Please try to pick a name that isn't taken. I (K) will be keeping track of the prefixes being used. No Moon, Star, Winter or Spring. Basically no season names or weird ones that a cat doesn't even know. Such as... doughnutclaw, cakewhisker, cookiefluff, and housetail. Make it reasonable, please.
6. No cussing or smut. You may cuss in warrior cat language, though. (Example: Mousebrain, mousedung, fishbrain, fishbreath)
7. All kits must have a mother and all queens must have a mate.
8. Follow the warrior code. Medicine cats aren't allowed to have a mate or kits and cats from a clan aren't allowed to become mates or have kits with a cat from a different clan. So, no half-clan cats.
9. Three days real life days is a moon in the roleplay.
10. If you are going to do something like border skirmishes, battles, prophecies, giving birth and anything else that's a big event then please tell me.

Forms
Name:
Desired Clan:
Rank:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Mates:
Kits:
Crush:
Other: