Welcome

Hey Guys,

Welcome to Strings Attached, the edited and improved version of my very first story as a writer, and thus, extremely dear and close to my heart.

I hope you give it your love and support like you had done when I was starting out in this world of writing. It would mean the world to me.

And talking of support,  as you all know I had asked readers to help me with the new title of this story, I would like to tell you that the new title of this story was suggested by a lovely reader Awroneema. I loved her suggestion so much that I used it as it is. The entire credit is hers. A big Thanks to Awroneema for her help and creativity.

When we start this journey, please DO NOT FORGET to VOTE on every chapter. It will take merely a moment of your time. And if possible, try to assist with the following in whatever way you are comfortable with. No compulsions. Your continued readership is the most important thing.

1. Please add Strings Attached your READING LISTS. I have been told that it gives a story better exposure.

2. Twitter users, please try to RETWEET my story related tweets. That works as virtual word of mouth.

3. Facebook users, please try to SHARE the story related posts, for the same reason.

4. Please comment. Comments make me happy. Here comments will also help me know if I am editing it well. I spend a lot of time, reading, re-reading, re-re-re-reading them. They are the key to my heart.

Love Ya!!

Cheerz

Anamika :)