1

"AHH JAKE HAVE MY BABIES!" The shrilling screech of the young teen aimed at the 21 year old man was not one out of the ordinary. For Jacob (Jake) Jackson it was pretty much the norm.

I watched in disgust as the girls, women and even some guys crowded around the idiot. What is he doing here on the day I decided to watch a movie with my friends!? The noise was unbearable. It was going to be impossible to get past the swarm surrounding the casually standing boy, as if he wasn't the reason for this mess!

"Maybe we should go around the back." Tyler suggested.

"Do you think they'll let us?" I said.

"Probably not."

"Come on guys! It's Jacob Jackson! Don't you want to go up to him and get his autograph?" I scoffed at Jessie's statement.

"You go right ahead, Jessie. I'm sure you'll fit right in with the 14 year olds." I quipped.

"Shut up, Mycah!" Was all she jabbed back with.

"Exactly what a 14 year old would say." I grinned at her angry expression.

"Whatever." And there we go again with the 14 year old acting but this time I decided to keep it to myself. "Oh my god, he's coming over!"

I whipped my head around to see a beaming Jacob come towards our direction. How he got past the crowd he created, I have no idea.

He better not do what I think he's doing!

"Hey!" He exclaimed to the group, but kept his eyes locked on me, before gazing up at my two best friends and sticking his hand out to shake. Behind him was a couple of suit cladded buff men blocking people from getting near the star. "I'm Jake." He said as if he was Jake from across the road Jake and not Jake the friggen movie sensation and singer Jake!

Jessie squealed -cough like a 14 year old cough- and shook his hand with both of hers in excitement. "I'm Jessie, it's so nice to meet you!" I rolled my eyes at her behaviour.

"er, Tyler." Was all he said as he shook the hand that was now aimed at him.

Jakey then turned to me with an innocent smile on his face as if he didn't do anything wrong. I glared at him with all my might.

"And you are?" Wouldn't you like to know!

"Mycah," was all I said, ignoring his hand. He seemed to not like that and grabbed my hand with both of his and shook it just like Jessie did. I took my hand back forcefully and increased the intensity of my glare.

The screaming became more annoying by the second. I just wanted to go home.

I turned towards my friends and said "bye guys I'm going home," before exiting the cinema. I don't know why he came here when he has a home cinema at his own place.

I walked the short walk home, fuming at the audacity of the imbecile! He's going to have a piece of my mind!

I slammed my door shut and looked through the fridge for something to eat. I'm bloody starving!

Then I heard a knock on my door. "Pizza delivery!" What? I didn't order a pizza. I opened the door and saw a familiar smiling man dressed in a pizza man costume, he had a pizza box and everything! I tried to slam the door shut again only for it to get blocked by his shoe. 

I gave up trying to close it and sighed in defeat, walking towards the couch. I heard the door shut and then arms wrap around me."I missed you." He whispered in my ear. I shivered at the feeling.

"Yeah missed me enough to almost out me!" I accused, escaping from the grasps of his arms. I had my back turned to him.

"Baby, you know I would never do that! I just wanted to see you-"

"And bloody talk to me IN PUBLIC WHILE MY FRIENDS WERE THERE Oh wait YOU TALKED TO THEM TOO!"
"I didn't plan on talking to you. I was just-"

"Just what!? Standing at the entrance blocking the way! Disturbing everyone!"

"No! Didn't you miss me too? I haven't seen you in a week!"

"Of course I missed you, Cubby," I turned towards him, "that doesn't mean you can just show up where I am and- and-"

"Talk to you? So I can't even talk to my boyfriend, now?" It was his time to accuse me.

"Don't go giving me that look! We've talked about this." I glared. "You knew I wanted to keep this a secret," I pointed between us, "and you still wanted this relationship."

"Well I'm tired of hiding this! Hiding us! I want to show the world you're mine."

"You can't just decide that on your own!"

"You're never going to want to come out of your little made up paradise so you give me no choice but to!"

Tears started forming in my eyes at his words. But I would never shed them in front of him. My once everything.

"Get out." I said between gritted teeth. His eyes softened with regret.

"Mycah I-"

"We're through."

THE END
-------------
Maybe. I might add to it I don't know yet.

Tell me what you think in the comments!

Vote as well if you like!

@narutopia