A piece of Advice

That day was the worst day of my life I still remember sitting on my  School's bench lost in thoughts teary eyes I was in need of someone who can hug me tight and say DON'T WORRY.
Hi am mariah D'souza writing this story or we can say just a few moments of my life for you guys today I am very happy in my life wair let me take you to my flashback again...
I was waiting there from hours I saw A girl coming towards me she was tall beautiful curvy like any boy's desire
Can I...can I sit here? She asked in a low tone.
Sure...I replied
At that time I wanted to be alone but I don't know why I allowed her to sit with me.
Are you okay?? She asked as if she knows about my condition
Am fine....yeah I am I replied to her
Mariah! I am sorry but I heared your fight with your boyfriend Am sorry I was just passing by
She said in a hesitant tone.
Its ok...I said to her
Listen girl? She again started after  a few seconds of silence
Yeah....I replied
I know you like that boy obvi he is your bf but listen to me before loving someone else you should learn to love your self before making him happy you should be happy. I heared you begging him to not to go.
After hearing this tears again rolled down my eyes
She wipes my one cheek with her two fingers
Girl you are an opportunity not option don't serve yourself to him like this respect your self by this behaviour towards him you are just disrespecting your own self try to create an image a personality so that boys will beg infront of you.
Loving someone isn't wrong but kneeling down infront of someone whoa simply does not want you anymore is injustice to your existence be ambitious chase your goals.
After hearing all that from her an spark produced within me.
After that day I never cried for any man soon I got an scholarship and I never looked back today I am a CEO of a very reputed company.
I don't hate boys I just simply don't pay any attention to them Because I am waitig for a man who will respect me like a partner and from whom i will not bag for attention.
Thank You!