training (chapter 1)

Eren's pov

I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder and begin to shake me.
"Eren! Wake up! Come on, we're going to be late!" Armin, my roommate, begins to yell at me. I open my eyes and wince at the light of the room.
"We're getting our new teacher today! It'll be a bad first impression if we're late so wake up!" I watch Armin walk away from my bed and over to my dresser, he pulls out my training uniform anf throws it at me.
"Get up!" He yells again and i groan, sitting up and grabbing the clothes.
"Armin calm down." I stretch my arm and yawn. "It takes me like 5 minutes to get ready." I say which causes him to roll his eyes.
I stand up and go into the bathroom to get changed. I look in the mirror and sigh, my hair is sticking up in a bunch of different directions. It always does that, i hate it. I grab a comb and start to try and fix it, Armin continues to tell me that we'll be late through the bathroom door.
I roll my eyes and peel my shirt off then my boxers. The door suddenly swings open and there stands a red faced Armin who quickly covers his eyes.
"Armin! What the hell! Get out!" I try to cover myself. This is embaressing.
Armin quickly closes the door.
"Im so sorry Eren! I didn't mean to see your- i mean i was just trying to tell you to hurry up."
I cover my face and groan loudly into my hands. "If you're so worried about being late just leave without me!" I yelled in annoyance and grab my clothes off the bathroom counter and begin to put them on.
"Fine! I'll meet you at the training ground!" He yells through the door once again and i just roll my eyes. I hear the door close, our room is now Silent. Armin left. I shrugg and fix the straps on my uniform.

About 10 minutes later i walk onto the training grounds, everyones gathered in a row, standing straight and looking forward. I raise a brow and go see what everones doing. I walk around the line of people and look to see a man, who I'm guessing is our new teacher standing and talking. He's short with dark hair and grey stern eye's. He's intimidating to say the least. He looked over at me and i freeze. Oh god, Hes looking at me. Hes cute, wait. What the hell? Dont think that.
"You're late." He stated. I looked around to make sure hes talking to me, the whole class is now looking at me. Great.
"Great observation skills." I say without thinking. His eyes narrow and he starts walking towards me. Stepping closer and closer. He's even shorter up close. Why is he so intimidating?
"Did you just speak back to me?" He asks but it comes out more like a statement.
"I guess i did."

Short chapter but im just getting started, i hope my writing skills have improved.