Party time

"You know what a trash should be with a trash !!" I grab my purse and walk out the door with my middle finger in the air.
"I'm FREE!"
"Bring-bring"
"Who the hell?"
I take out my phone to see my sister calling.
"Yeah what?"
Sister- " why are you mad? Did the date go bad?"
"Nah it finally went right. That piece of shit was cheating on me and I left making a big scene felt hella good."😌
Sister-"oh damn you okay?"
"I'm good but don't expect me home early imma be at a friends house ."
Sister-"Okay have fun and next time I see that son of a bitch imma beat his ass''
"Okay Unni😘"
I walk to my car and go to my friends house.
Me- "bitch you won't believe what happen today😤"
Alli- "tea??"
Me- "My boyfriend thought he was being slick, but I saw him with another girl and guess who it was?"
Alli-"who?"
Me- "Melanie bitch"
Alli- 🤭 "that hoe i knew she was up to something. She's always trying to piss you off"
Me- "Buuut I don't care she can have him. He wasn't all that anyway"
Alli- "For real"
Ding~Ding
Alli-"Aahhhhh"
Me- "what happen?"
Alli-"biiiitch i just got a VIP pass to la vela"
Me- "OMG yassss!"
Alli- "let's get ready, we gonna get some hot dudes🔥"
Me- "Uhuh and he gonna be 10 times hotter than that bitch"
After 1 hour
Me

 He wasn't all that anyway"Alli- "For real"Ding~DingAlli-"Aahhhhh" Me- "what happen?" Alli-"biiiitch i just got a VIP pass to la vela" Me- "OMG yassss!"Alli- "let's get ready, we gonna get some hot dudes🔥"Me- "Uhuh and he gonna be 10 times hotter...

Alli

Me- "damn we look so hot"😜Alli- "for real"We drive to the club and go inside

Alli- "for real"
We drive to the club and go inside.
Alli-"Omg look at those hunks"
She points at a group of guys
Me- "calm down gurl let's enjoy ourselves first and let them come to us
Alli- "yeah you right" she says as she sighs. Well Alli hasn't had a boyfriend since highschool and I guess she is lonely.
Me- "bruh don't worry a guy probably gonna come to you soon. I mean look at you looking like a bad bitch 😍"
Alli- "Bitch you know it 😝"
We walk up to the bartender.
Me- "2 martini, 1 vodka and 1 gin"
Bartender- yes ma'am
A guys approach us
Guy -" hey wanna dance ?" Looking at Alli
He didn't look very handsome so I said "so—"
Alli-"yeah sure"
Alli interrupted me and gave a guilty smile
I rolled my eyes and said -"whatever"
Alli smiled and went with him to dance. I sighed and drank my drink. Thinking how dare he treat me like this. I wanted everyone to think I didn't care but I felt like crying. I was getting too drunk and I could barely walk right.
I got up trying my best to walk to the restroom. But I tripped and fell into someone.
"FUCK I'm sorry "I say as I try to get up. Then I  see him, it was yoongi.
"Huh?" In my mind- what the fuck 😶