Information

[requests are open]

Hello and thank you for deciding to read my book! There are a few things I'd like to talk about regarding requests and the book in general but if you don't care you can just skip lol.

1) All chapters will be appropriate for all ages meaning I won't take requests that aren't acceptable for younger audiences. (No smut)

2) Requests can be as simple as an idea like "Chan writing song lyrics for Y/N" and I can come up with the plot surrounding the idea or even requesting a member you want to see in the next chapter. You can also give me a plot and I'll write it out for you.

3) The chapters in the book are intended to be one shots but if I'm really excited about an idea I'll make a second part or if a chapter is requested enough I'll write a second part. Simply comment at the end of a chapter if you want a second part and if there are many requests I'll try my best to write it.

4) Please refrain from requesting if I have too many requests. In my book summary and at the top of this chapter it says if I am taking requests.

5) I DO NOT own Stray Kids and all of the events in this book are COMPLETELY FICTIONAL. However, the chapters I write have original concepts and plots so please do not steal my ideas.

I hope you enjoy reading my book and support Stray Kids!