1 - Hello...?

Ok, let's clear some things up before the story:

Purple Guy and Springtrap are not the same entity.

(Y/N) is "your name"

Springtrap is not a robot. He's a fragile lil babb must protecc

You are a female character, and 18 or older. Basically an adult lol

This takes place in the winter time, nearing Spring (lol)

--------------------------------------------------------

//Nobody's P.O.V.//

You pulled your blankets tighter, shivering in the cold. You had no idea why you had to come to work today, it was too cold for anything to want to be outside. You groaned, and flipped open the camera system to check around the halls for Springtrap. He had been very evasive and refused to interact with you properly, only studying you from the halls and corners. It was oddly cute in a way.

Dipping in and out of the darkness, around walls and into vents, Springtrap planned a careful route to remaining by your cameras. Only his wide, light blue eyes, which caught every string of light and reflected them back into the world, could be seen maneuvering in the shadows. He would often stop and look into the camera, as if staring right at you. You would simply stare eight back until he went on his way, limping throughout the corridors of the attraction.

Come 4 in the morning, the temperature had plummeted about six degrees since midnight. A gust of cold blew throughout the building. You pull your blankets yet tighter and shiver. Why on earth am I even here? you thought to yourself, it's too cold for this.

Seeing nothing but static and darkness on the cameras, you turn off the cameras and pull out another blanket from your bookbag. Unfolding it in your lap, you spotted the silhouette of a small figure lurk around the corner.

You jolted upright, taken aback. This was the first time Springtrap actually tried to approach you. You stood up slowly, holding the blanket to your waist, and stared at the small guy. He didn't do anything. He simply stared and breathed, with little clouds of breath fogging his shadowed face.

"H-Hello... Springtrap," you said, a bit nervous. He nods in acknowledgement and looks down at the floor, shivering. You took a small step forward, and silently held out the blanket towards the little guy. He disappeared behind a corner and you followed soon behind, wondering where he was going. He was only just slouched against the wall, sitting on the cold floor, staring at nothing. You slowly, slowly, took a seat beside him and wrapped the blanket around your knees.

He silently sighed. "Who are you?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere. It caught you off guard by quite a bit, but you introduced yourself. He, again, stayed silent.

"(Y/N)," he mumbled, (Y/N), (Y/N)... rolls off the tongue." He looked up at you, and gave a semi-grin. "Very pretty."

You grinned back, and offered the blanket yet again. He seemed to ignore your offer, and instead resumed staring at nothing, trembling in the cold. You took it upon yourself to wrap the blanket around his little frame, over his back and across his legs, when you noticed something. The 'nothing' he had been staring at.

Though not easily seen, you could spot the freshly broken ankle that had been attempted to be reset, but not quite right. It was twisted in an unnatural way, and swollen with slight infection.

"Your-" you started, pointing at his leg. Before you could finish, he briskly slid his leg under his body, and tried to hide his leg.

"I'm not blind, ya know. I could see your leg," you scolded, pointing at his hidden leg. He hid his face behind his hands, and mumbled an apology. "Sorry isn't gonna fix anything," you started, but caught yourself sounding a bit too rude. "You need to get that fixed, man. I can... I can help you, if you want."

He shrugged, and dropped his hands to his sides. He looked up at you and shook his head. "I don't think that you can..."

You left from against the wall, and Springtrap stretched out his legs, and wrapped the blanket around himself tighter. You were about to offer him a hand up when the loud sound of a digital alarm rung throughout the speakers.

"Shit that's my call," you mutter. Springtrap waves you away and tries not to look at you. You roll your eyes, and returned to your office, zipping up your bookbag and heaving it over your back. As you stepped into the hall to leave, you caught one last glimpse of Springtrap. He was attempting to stand himself up, a sad try to balance himself on a frostbitten foot.

A wave of sympathy rushed over you. I gotta help, you thought, someone has to do something. So, without thinking much, you took him by the back and flipped him into your arms, surprising you as much as him.

"Wait- I-I... You cant-" he stuttered in the cold, "it's n-not safe...! He will- I-I will-"

"Someone has to do something," you replied, pushing open the door with your shoulder and stepping into the biting cold of the sunless morning.

//END OF CHAPTER 1//

--------------------------------------------------------

Ooh man, its been a while since ive written something!! I personally love this part more than the first version of this story. No major threat yet, just a slow, introduction section. 2 will be... more interesting...!

Thanks for coming back to re-read This! And if this is the first book of mine you're reading, I hope you stick around for another chapter or so!! UwU

-Ailo/Yugi, December 2018