Part 1: WHAT?!

Sam Uley Imprint Story:

"What do you mean I'm moving to La Push?" I screamed at my parents. They glanced at each other, as if they knew that would be my reaction. A sigh escaped my father's lips and he rubbed his hand over his face.

"Listen, darling. We just think you need some time to get used to the real world before you graduate. We decided that it would be best to send you to live with your cousin and his family. You remember Jacob, right? And we will also give you plenty of money so that—"

"I don't care about the money, I care about why I'm moving to a completely different town without knowing anybody!"

"Well, Bella and her father live in Forks, which is really close to La Push, so you'll be fine." my mother explained to me.

"Besides, we already booked you a flight to Seattle, and a car ride to Forks. You're going whether you want to or not." I huffed and looked away.

"Fine. Let me pack."

——————————————————————————————————————————

Ripping my suitcases out of my closet with the help of Anna, my nanny since birth, I angrily slammed them down onto my bed, nearly knocking the baseboard off my bed. I looked at Anna in shock.

"Four? Only four suitcases? How do they expect me to survive off of only four little suitcases? What do they think we are living in? Primitive times?" Poor Anna. She meekly held up two of my many handbags and purses.

"They are also giving you two handbags for the plane ride. I'm sure you can—" I cut her off instantly by pacing around the large room.

"How do they possibly think I can fit everything I need into two handbags, a purse, and four suitcases? They're mad! Absolutely off their rockers!" I paced over to the bell and loudly rang it for the other maids. "Marie, Susanne, Chloe! Some help would be nice!"

Almost immediately, the three of them came rushing in with a blur of "Sorry, madam," and "terribly sorry, Miss," and "We won't let it happen again, Miss Stephanie."

All I did was look at them, sit on my bed, call Frederick for a cup of soothing tea(I needed it after all this chaos), and told them to start packing.

————————————

After a grueling three hours of picking and choosing, I finally had one suitcase of makeup, two of clothes, and one of shoes, handbags(I sneaked them in there), and all my vitamins and such. In my two handbags, I carried all my documents(not that I needed them), a couple books, my laptop, iPad, iPhone, tablet, stylus, eye mask, eye cream, moisturizer, makeup wipes, an extra pair of shoes, wallet, water bottle, chargers, hairbrushes, a pillow, and my eyeglasses. I sighed and looked down at my luggage.

"Why so little..." I moaned. Suddenly Robert, the younger butler, came bustling into my room, checking his watch.

"Madam, it is time for you to leave for your flight. Your parents would like to say a final goodbye to you." He briskly told me. I groaned and told the maids to take my luggage down while I spoke grudgingly to my dear parents.

I ended up interrupting their tea. My mother, the poor old thing, was sitting by the fire, sipping her tea and writing in her health journal, which was required by her doctor. My father on the other hand, was very much in comfort as he sprawled across the chase in the centre of the room, tea untouched, but the biscuits and his novel not. Frederick was the first to notice me awkwardly standing in the door way.

"Sir, your daughter is here to say farewell." He informed my father. Turning her head, my mother saw me and beckoned me to sit down.

"My love, are you excited for your trip to the States?" She asked eagerly.

"Not particularly." I said dryly. Father put his book down and finished chewing his third biscuit since I entred the room.

"Come now, darling. Let's have none of that. It'll be good for you! Why, all that lovely fresh air, instead of being stuck here in London. Oh, it'll be grand!" He said in his normal booming, baritone voice. Unfortunately, I had no choice but to agree with him.

I checked my watch. "Mama, Papa, I must take my leave for the airport. Wish upon me the best of luck!" My mother looked puzzled.

"Dear, you don't have to leave for another two hours." I looked at her with a mischievous gaze.

"Well, I was planning on going shopping at the airport. You know how nice their private service is!" I protested, and with a nod from my mother, I stood up and gave them each a quick kiss. Robert ushered me out, and right before the servants closed the doors, I saw a glimpse of my parents' faces. Oh if only you could see that look they had. They looked so frail, old, and to be quite frank, very tired. I would do it. For them. No matter how much they annoyed me, they were still my parents, and they believed in me. I would not let them down.

———————

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. I am pleased to let you know that Flight 3893 will be landing in Seattle from London in approximately 30 minutes. Thanking you for choosing our airline." I wriggled nervously in my seat. I had been stuck in the blasted thing for a solid 13 hours. It was the longest 13 hours of my life.

"What if they don't like me? I asked myself. "What if they think I'm weird, or stuck-up, or worse—" I sat straight up in horror at the thought, "a commoner?!"

————————-

Hello! Thanks for reading!