₳ⱠØⱧØ₥ØⱤ₳

รςค๓คภ๔єг

My niffler escape the case, again. I'm visiting the states for the first time and  Bonnie the niffler already put me in trouble. "Alohomora" whispering under my breath in front of a bunker's door. However, my spell didn't work. "Defodio" nothing. "MERLIN'S BEARD!!!" I yelled in stress tone. Pichy. Bloody hell Y/n why didn't you think of her ? 

"Pichy." Calling my little bowtruckle. She climbed on my fingers. "Can you help me with the door ?" She smiled and turned to the door. 

Click

Merlin, she didn't even take a minute to unlock the door. "Thank you, Pichy" Walking inside the bunker and my first thought is 'who in the tears of pheonix live here ?' It's bloody big. Walking down the stairs I think to myself. How in the hell will I ever find hi-

I stared at the fulled of silver niffler in front of me. I gave him a questioning look. He looked at me and ran away. "ACCIO" 

a lot of silver bullets flew towards my way. and lastly, Bonnie flew towards me. I held him in my hand and unlock my suitcase. Putting him I place my wand on the other table. "We're going to talk about this later Bonnie." I was about to turn when

"Take your hand off the suitcase." I turned around to see 3 men, 2 of them pointing a gun at me  while one of them only staring at me. I took a glance at my wand. I was about to reach it but the wand flew away towards one of the man. 

"Ha ha, no missy, you're gonna answer all of our questions."

"Who are you ?"

"Hello, I'm Y/n Scamander."

-----------------------------------------------------------

ҚŁɪЛƐ

Sam and Dean said I could choose a room. I sat on my bed. Who was that girl ? What is she even doing here ? I need answers so I decided to find Sam.

"Are you sure you never heard of her ?" I heard Sam said.

"Her name is Y/n Scamander."
"alright, thank you." Sam hung up the phone.

"Um Sam ?" as I slowly walk in the library I said.

"Yes Jack ?" "What's going on ?"
"ther-"

"If you haven't figure it out yet. A stranger barged into the bunker." Dean said as he cut Sam's words. ouh.

"Where's the girl ?" Dean groan in annoyce. Sam rolled his eyes at Dean and turned to me. A smile was drawn on his lips.

"She's in the kitchen." I smiled at Sam and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hurry up Pichy the man may come back here." She said, almost whispering.

I entered the kitchen, she was holding a stick and a suitcase. A handcuff was on the floor.

She turned around to face me. She pointed her stick at me.
"You were the one that took my wand."

"The long stick thingy ?"

"It's a wand. Who are you ? What are you ?"

"Hello, I'm Jack. I'm a nephilim."

"What's nephilim ?"

"I'm half angel."

"you're not a muggle."

"what's a muggle ?"

"A person without magical power."

"Are you a muggle ?" I asked her. She lowered her wand. "No, I'm a witch."

"I-" she pointed her wand at me.
"Pertificus totalus"
I-I can't move. I can't talk.

"Oblivi-"

"DROP THE STICK." Dean's voice was heard. I looked at Dean with the tail of my eyes. He was pointing a gun at Y/n.

"Relashio." The gun flew to Y/n's  she took it .

"Tarantallegra." Dean started to dance.

"I CAN'T STOP DANCING!!" Dean shouted.

"By the way, it's not a stick, it's a wand. Pleassure meeting you." Y/n said and walked out from the kitchen.

ƧℂДℳДИ∂ƎЯ

"By the way, it's not a stick, it's a wand. Pleassure meeting you."

"Hey, where do you think you're going ?"

Bloody hell I forgot the other man. I ran towards the bunker's door. Before I could push the door open the door was pushed by someone from outside. Someone who is very familiar to me.