I'll never let you go

This idea was in mind since long time, finally I penned down...

Caution: do read at your own risk😜

It's been 2 years since they got divorced, but she had a hope that he will understand. Though they had separated, she never stopped loving him. If it's not for him she would've never agreed to sign those divorce papers, atleast she could've tried talking to him once but she choose to remain silent for him. It was not at all easy for her to move on, she tried many ways for distracting herself but no use, at the end everything reminded of Him. Neither him nor she tried to contact each other until 6 months back..

6 months back

One day she was busy with her work suddenly she received mail from him, with a big smile on her face she opened her mail but in the next moment tears started flowing down her cheeks.

Mail 👇🏻

Hi,
I know you must be waiting for me still but seriously I'm not going to come to you. If you ever thought me as your friend or ever if you loved me then move on in your life....

If that what he wants then I'm ready to do that she thought..

Present

       It was one snowy morning, no one dare to step out of their houses due to coldness outside, but it is not same with one person, he didn't care about anything, he just covered himself with hoodie and started jogging on the road. All he can think about is Her, how life would have been if they were together, how it be would if they were not divorced. One mistake & his world became upside down, not that he didn't like her or love her he did  from the beginning itself but his inner turmoil over powered his feelings for her.

Later in the evening he arrived at the church for attending a wedding, he was sitting at one corner. Soon the couple arrived & were standing infront of everyone, ready to take the vows. Everyone were smiling by looking at those couple, but one person was not in the state of mind to think or feel anything. He was the one who asked her to move on, so she is doing what he wanted. Then why is he feeling different, why does it feels like everything is getting snatched away from him, but he has to pretend that he is happy, not for him atleast for her who always supported him, who always stood by him even when his own family was against him.

Though he has realised that he cannot live without her and want to spend his rest of the life with her, it's too late to express now, Coz she is getting married to someone else, yes you heard it right he is here to attend his wife's oops sorry his ex-wife's wedding. He wish he could be the one standing infront of her as her groom, he wish he could be the one taking vows with her, he wish he could be the one to kiss her to mark her as his girl, he wish he could be the one to hold her hand for the eternity, but it will not happen. These were the thoughts roaming in his mind..

She is going to be some else's wife the mere thought of this is breaking him then how can he witness the whole wedding, no he can't do that he has to leave from here even before it starts, he immediately left the place. He was walking lifelessly on road, tears were flowing down his cheeks, he didn't knew where he was going. Finally he sat down the beach, he was cursing himself for divorcing her, he was cursing himself for asking her to move on, he could've atleast told her about his feelings. His thoughts were broken by a familiar voice...

Neil...

He doesn't need to look for that person, he can feel her presence after all she is his love. He immediately stood up still not facing her, she slowly walked towards him & stood beside him. No one dare to break the silence, after composing himself he broke the silence...